• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

The Official 2020 F1 Thread

Perez well deserve this win, he was robbed of a third place last week by (Merc Engine failure).

Mad Max got knock out on Lap one.....he should just shut-up and just drive, perhaps he'll win something.

Bram

Gr =jb.......I'm glad TW threw out the F bomb in post interview because that stacked stop was poop...I think having shorter tracks makes for exciting racing.

Last edited:
Gr =jb.......I'm glad TW threw out the F bomb in post interview because that stacked stop was poop...I think having shorter tracks makes for exciting racing.

Toto is a very candid and sometimes funny character. Very passionate about winning, that is for sure.

Any word on Hamilton’s Covid? Haven’t heard that he has been cleared to race this weekend. Good thing he wrapped up the championship a month ago.

A short track makes for lots of action, think Martinsville for NASCAR or Phoenix for IndyCar. The cars spread out on speed, but still sharing the same space. Does make for lots of cars on the screen at the same time.

If only there was a short cut getting to the pit lane to minimize the time loss, that would be even more exciting to see 3 or 4 stops.

How disappointing that Hamilton is fit to race this weekend.
I agree - George Russell was amazing last weekend, and were it not for the team tyre #!@$-up he would have won his first points with a win. Lewis would have questioned and refused the order to box - I bet George (& Valtteri) wishes (t)he(y) had.

George Russell really took this rare opportunity to shine and made the best out of it (even with the tire failure). His value just skyrocketed. Good for him - hope he's getting tons of love calls.

Alex Albon on the other hand... :confused:

Max on soft tyre, Merc on yellow? It looks like RB has some problems with the yellow. Not the best for tomorrow.

I was wrong, Max and Merc both on yellow tires, Albon on red ones.

So this was the 2020 season which started very uncertain.

Looking forward to 2021, the last year with Honda as an engine supplier.

Finally win ,It was boring to watch Lewis without real competition all season (Mercedes was far away).Bottas is not on same level.
Good job for McLaren 3.place in constructors championship.
Dany's fastest lap for end was nice gift to Renault team.Another dissapointing race for Ferrari.

It's official: Perez 2021 with RB. He ended this season P4 and will be a strong competitor for MadMax.

won't albon remain as test/reserve? Interesting about new Mac $...maybe there is a young Arabic driver who will test for Mac in the future...

me too,,,,I'm sure that total income is improved by collateral opportunities but .....

Back