• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

The Official NorCal NSX Hoodie Group Buy

Hoodies will only be handed out at the lunch spot in Half Moon Bay.

APRIL FOOLS BTW

Last edited:
Supply and demand..... Works every time.

COPIED FROM MY POST ON THE NORCAL NSW OWNERS FB PAGE

OK ladies and gentleman the big meet is tomorrow morning. Don't miss this! I will be handing out the hoodies (for those who purchased them) at the meet at Bridgepoint. We usually park in the large lot in front of Starbucks....so between Red Robin and Starbucks. Hopefully it will be early enough to get all the spots for our cars. I will give a short speech (yeah thats right......bring your video cams) and hand out hoodies. Also for anyone who is not a member of NSXCA and joins up at the meet (we have forms or you can do it online) I can get you $5 off the membership and I have a special item I can give to people who sign up (first come first serve until I run out). NSXCA CURRENT MEMBERS: I have managed (with great assistance from Les) to get you $10 off on the hoodie purchase. If you purchased a hoodie and were a current member at the beginning of the year I will be giving you $10 cash. Some of the benefits of been a member (take note non-members). More possible benefits to come in the future.

How many car are we looking at that would be attending?

^^^ I am hoping a whole parking lot of swarming pissed off v-techs!

Wake up everyone! It's almost time for the fantastic gathering of awesome people! Looking forward to meeting lots of great people today! Can't wait to finally meet Roger. (BTW: Roger, if you run for president, you have my vote, you rock!)

NSXCA CURRENT MEMBERS: I have managed (with great assistance from Les) to get you $10 off on the hoodie purchase. If you purchased a hoodie and were a current member at the beginning of the year I will be giving you $10 cash. Some of the benefits of been a member (take note non-members). More possible benefits to come in the future.

Is that supposed to be $10 per hoodie? If it was....somebody owes me $10, I bought 2 hoodies.

Is that supposed to be $10 per hoodie? If it was....somebody owes me $10, I bought 2 hoodies.

$10 per member regardless of how many hoodies you bought.

- - - Updated - - -

Wow! Great turn out. I think I counted 32 NSXs at the meet and about half came on the drive up to Alices. The hoodies were excellent and so many old and new people came out. Great day! Pics to come and I'm glad David (DKWeddings) was able to take some pics for us as well. now I need a nap lol

$10 per member regardless of how many hoodies you bought.

- - - Updated - - -

Wow! Great turn out. I think I counted 32 NSXs at the meet and about half came on the drive up to Alices. The hoodies were excellent and so many old and new people came out. Great day! Pics to come and I'm glad David (DKWeddings) was able to take some pics for us as well. now I need a nap lol

That's awesome!!!! :)

I counted about 39 at the meet. Very big turn out. Thanks to the organizers.

I had the pleasure of following @1K2GO and @solidol on the twisties to Allice's. I realized just how loose my suspension was! Those guys are freaking fast in the corners. There was a motorcycle behind me that couldn't even keep up and I fell far behind them... Time for some upgrades!

Thanks Roger, James, May and everyone for making this event a successful one.
Myself and my son had a great time.
Seeing all 30+ NSX and with a canyon drive was AWSOME.

And a welcome to our new NSX owner and special thanks to DKweddings (dkweddings.net). He was our professional photographer. He was hot on the camera trigger to capture every moment so we can share our experience for those who miss this event. Great pictures!!!
I am hiring u if i get married again. Jk
(Just dont tell my wife that. LoL)

THANK YOU ALL!!!

#nsxhoodiemeet

Last edited:
I had the pleasure of following @1K2GO and @solidol on the twisties to Allice's. I realized just how loose my suspension was! Those guys are freaking fast in the corners. There was a motorcycle behind me that couldn't even keep up and I fell far behind them... Time for some upgrades!
It's your brakes man

4146d8e5576a4a92c9e582b7ee7fdfe9.jpg

@dahlsim, what time and where will the meet be on 4/30/16?

Back