• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

The Passing of Matt Lindsey

Can we have a In memorial sub forum where we post the avatars of all our lost primates? as kind of a virtual cemetery..so we never forget..

Wonderful idea!!

So sorry to hear.
H-

I'm not sure if this is appropriate or if the timing is too soon but if anyone has contact with Charles or the family perhaps you are privy to any memorial or donation fund we can contribute it. Much appreciated!

RIP Matt

I spoke personally with Charles yesterday morning. Long, good, emotional talk. Too early to determine what help is needed. They are working thru some things and the memorial is set for this afternoon. I suggest we let them have their privacy for now.

I have offered to physically be there for them. Just let me know when and what they need. I'll let you know what they request as Charles makes me aware. Thanks NSX community for stepping up for one of our own. Matt is special and it shows with the outpouring of tributes both there and on Facebook. Fair winds and following seas.

I spoke personally with Charles yesterday morning. Long, good, emotional talk. Too early to determine what help is needed. They are working thru some things and the memorial is set for this afternoon. I suggest we let them have their privacy for now.

I have offered to physically be there for them. Just let me know when and what they need. I'll let you know what they request as Charles makes me aware. Thanks NSX community for stepping up for one of our own. Matt is special and it shows with the outpouring of tributes both there and on Facebook. Fair winds and following seas.

Thanks for doing that. I/we really appreciate it. It's hard for me to sit here and just do nothing but I also didn't want to intrude during this difficult time for them. Thanks again for checking in.

Thanks for doing that. I/we really appreciate it. It's hard for me to sit here and just do nothing but I also didn't want to intrude during this difficult time for them. Thanks again for checking in.
It's very difficult to sit on the sideline in a situation like this. I know. But grieving takes it's own course and more importantly, time. When the time comes and Charles and Layne realize what they need, we will still be here for them. Until then, we do one of the hardest things ever, we wait.

I'll let you know when they need us. Thanks.

I was so shocked and saddened to hear about the loss of Matt. Through my interactions with Matt, he proved to be very genuine, humble and helpful. Strength to his family that he leaves behind. If there's a way that they we can help them, please inform the community.

Back