• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

theNSXshop's Newest Project! 2002+ NSX Style Wheels!

View attachment 158832
View attachment 158833
Introducing Original 2002+ Style NSX Wheels! 7SO
Since 2002+ Replica wheels are now becoming a new thing, why not release our own?

Based off the OEM 2002+ Forged Honda / Acura NSX Wheels, theNSXshop has manufactured our own style that fits a more aggressive and sharper look to the original. We feel that with the sharper look, it will help improve the NSX’s look to be a little bit more aggressive without going over the top.
Our wheels are forged with JWL and VIA certifications to pass for resale.
Color availability:

• Championship White

Though these will only be possible if there is enough interest for them.First 20 buyers will be able to be available for the early bird special discounted rate.
*If 20 buyers are not met, then we will not proceed with the orders and cancel an refund the payments. Think of it as an early backer for this new and exciting project!*

BACK THE PROJECT HERE!

Last edited:
Is the $1,750 price discounted already or is that the regular price?
That's the regular price

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

Nice! would these also come with center caps? probably not but figured id ask......:cool:
Unfortunately not. I hope to use the original OEM center caps but was thinking of offering the center caps with an Acura logo printed in red or black/white like what Honda does for theirs

How much would shipping be to the US, and how long would it take to produce once the 20 buyer minimum is met?

Thanks.
Shipping is already included in the price.

Usually it will take about 20 business days but also depends on the volume of orders that's being requested. So far though, it's just 20 business days.

Im still deciding on sizing right now so maybe it'll be +/- 2-3 days in terms of production.

Questions:
1. Which 17/18 offset combo clear BBK such as Brembo or Stoptech?
2. What’s the weight?

Thank you.

Questions:
1. Which 17/18 offset combo clear BBK such as Brembo or Stoptech?
2. What’s the weight?

Thank you.
At this moment, we're still finalizing but yes the specs that we're leaning towards clear BBK

Weight wise, will be more than OEM due to the difference in specs but we want to still keep it light.

Hmm I think some people are getting it confused.

It's not a pre-order set price. It's for the deposit. If I get 20 people to pay for the deposit, then I will be sending a link for the remainder of the price (real pre-order price).

If I were to sell a set for $570, I would be broke haha.

If that is the case, you may want to revise the description to be more clear that $570 is only the deposit. I'm sure myself and a lot of other people read is as exactly quoted above, $570 for a set.

What is the pre-order price?

If that is the case, you may want to revise the description to be more clear that $570 is only the deposit. I'm sure myself and a lot of other people read is as exactly quoted above, $570 for a set.

What is the pre-order price?

Agreed. Kind of confusing as the site indicates:

"FIRST 20 PURCHASES WILL BE AT THE PRE-ORDER PRICE OF $570. IF MINIMUM ORDER IS NOT MET, ALL ORDERS WILL BE REFUNDED. IF MINIMUM ORDER HAS BEEN MADE, THEN A PRIVATE LINK WILL BE SENT FOR THE EARLY PRICE (ORIGINAL PRE-ORDER PRICE WILL BE DEDUCTED)"

It should say $570 DEPOSIT. Is the pre-order price $1,770.00?

Agreed. Kind of confusing as the site indicates:

"FIRST 20 PURCHASES WILL BE AT THE PRE-ORDER PRICE OF $570. IF MINIMUM ORDER IS NOT MET, ALL ORDERS WILL BE REFUNDED. IF MINIMUM ORDER HAS BEEN MADE, THEN A PRIVATE LINK WILL BE SENT FOR THE EARLY PRICE (ORIGINAL PRE-ORDER PRICE WILL BE DEDUCTED)"

It should say $570 DEPOSIT. Is the pre-order price $1,770.00?
Yes I apologise for that.
$1770 is the pre-order price.

20 still hasn't been hit yet.

Yes! Sorry!

17x8J +38 / 18x10 +35 (for BBK setups)

17x7.5 +45 / 17x9 +40 (for flush setups)

The first batch of wheels finally finished.

65542067_2331536003831773_9118579971613261824_n.jpg

Please share your opinions and comments. Feedback is welcomed.

Back