• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Things I HATE about my NSX !!!

It seems like every time you mention "it's for an NSX" the price always hits the ceiling and don't forget plus tax.:frown:

Really LOVE the NSX...wife took my sedan to the airport this so I drove the NSX all week and had a great time.

One thing that bothered me when I first got it was that I put black stuff on the tires then whenever I would put the t-top in the storage compartment I would get the little black grease looking stains from the wheels on my pants (this happened about six times before I got a clue.....at first I thought I got the stains from somewhere else on the car). Now I don't bother putting the stuff on my tires or I'll put a towel on the wheel before storing the t-top.

Greetings

For those wishing for a Swedish car with a cooled Glove Box:

Swedish
Automobile
Always
Broken

(Pet loved our SAAB, bought it new, but the acronym fit).

Very
Old
Looking
Very
Old

Cheers,
Martin

a/c keeps failing........even after changing control board....it decides whether to come on when its hot!!!:frown:

Hmm, come to think of it, there is not really much I hate about my NSX.
Actually, there is NOTHING that I hate.

But there are a few things that I don't like much or would like to improve.

- Car needs (needed) more power in stock trim. Especially nowadays.
- Interior gets really hot when parked in the sun in summertime.
- Not being able to see interior A/C and stereo lights with the parking lights on in daytime
- Slow windows.
- Interior could do with some more accents, especially with the Onynx interior everything is very black
- Nice place to keep my cellphone while driving with a passenger
- A little more storage space inside the cabin would have been nice
- Better aerodynamics underneath the car

- Nice place to keep my cellphone while driving with a passenger

What's wrong with the secret center console? I didn't even know it was there until I read that thread about "hidden secrets of the NSX). Holds my sunglasses, wife's cell phone and even some other miscellaneous junk. If not there, how about the ashtary?

I hate the fact everything available for it in the aftermarket is either discontinued, expensive, one-offs, or all of the above!

I have to agree with the factory power antenna set-up. Not so practical looking considering it's the NSX. I would have liked to have seen a window-etched or shark fin style antenna. Anyway, not a huge deal and easily corrected.

Also, the targa sometimes gets extremely hot when stored on a hot day. Makes it difficult to put the targa back on if needed.

I have to agree with the factory power antenna set-up. Not so practical looking considering it's the NSX. I would have liked to have seen a window-etched or shark fin style antenna. Anyway, not a huge deal and easily corrected.

Also, the targa sometimes gets extremely hot when stored on a hot day. Makes it difficult to put the targa back on if needed.

Many owners store a set of cotton gloves in the car just for that reason.

I don’t normally go off like this but what I really hate are clowns like this who actually live in the bizarro world.

I think what he is trying to say is:

“I thought I was getting a Honda Odyssey and somehow ended up with this useless NSX.”

You will probably find several empty bottles of whiskey rolling around in his little trunk. The extra money saved for that additional quart of oil might supply him with a little extra beer for his trip. Hopefully he’s smart enough to keep it in the glove box, if there’s any room left.

I guess when the baby sits on top of the engine; you might want to leave the glass hatch open. It’s cooler that way!

Finally, he hates the NSX cause it’s got too many lug nuts and not enough seats. How many times have you wanted to put a set of civic wheels on your NSX?

Do all of the NSX owners a favor (who truly love their cars for what they really are), take all the things you hate in the world , pack them in your civic (with a few extra cases of Jack Daniels) over to your buddies and log on to his Saab or Volvo forum instead. At least he’s narrowed it down to something Swedish!

----------------------------------

Amen.

These cars are rare beautiful and have a few niggles, but nothing compared to most sportscars. This is a major gripe list! Did he buy it with his eye shut?

Back