• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Things I HATE about my NSX !!!

Granted my list is short.

- Horn button position. I know alot of cars use these 2 little buttons, left and right.. but in my opinion its just very Dangerous. THere is no way that in a moments notice you are going to get your finger on that button unless your finger is always on it. I wish they gave some thought about mounting a switch over the airbag in the center of the steering wheel.
It is instictive, atleast for me, to expect the horn switch to be in the center of the wheel.

- Should of added more noise dampening material in cabin.

Maybe you guys need one of these.. :wink:

SW1.jpg

I HATE that we only have 2 of them! :redface: we may adopt a third black one to tun into a track rat a-la "Daiblo360 style".

I also hate that my NSX makes me drive a M3 occasionally.
And last but not least, I hate that Larry B is 2 1/2 hours away.

Maybe you guys need one of these.. :wink:

SW1.jpg

Not to keen on most after- market wheels but that is just plain perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dang sweet and classy too.
Peace!

Last edited:
Granted my list is short.

- Horn button position. I know alot of cars use these 2 little buttons, left and right.. but in my opinion its just very Dangerous. THere is no way that in a moments notice you are going to get your finger on that button unless your finger is always on it. I wish they gave some thought about mounting a switch over the airbag in the center of the steering wheel.
It is instictive, atleast for me, to expect the horn switch to be in the center of the wheel.

- Should of added more noise dampening material in cabin.

LOL --funny a NY city driver complaining about the horn position cityiots love the horn:rolleyes: Use your thumbs you don't even have to remove your hand from the steering wheel, I like how its designed it has safety in mind.

Its a light weight sports car sound damping is heavy. Simple fix is remove the door panels and dinamat everything. It cuts down on alot of noise. I did mine for my custom system not really for road noise but it dose help.:smile:

you should never drive with your hands or arms in the holes in a steering wheel as you could be seriously hurt if the airbag goes off or if the steering wheel slips out of your control. Thats a big nono! I knew a girl who had both her arms resting on top of the air bag when it deployed in an accident, and it broke both of her forearms. Very painful! :eek: :frown:

you should never drive with your hands or arms in the holes in a steering wheel as you could be seriously hurt if the airbag goes off or if the steering wheel slips out of your control. Thats a big nono! I knew a girl who had both her arms resting on top of the air bag when it deployed in an accident, and it broke both of her forearms. Very painful! :eek: :frown:

I've seen this happen to an acquaintance except both wrists were broken. I'd never thought about it before but now make a conscious effort to keep my hands on the actual steering wheel.

IIRC, the guy had 2 or 3 surgeries on each wrist. Ouch.

Can someone tell me the type of Momo wheel that is? I would like to get a hold of one. I know there are several types. I like the red stitching.

Momo Tuner. You can get it in either 350mm or 320mm sizes.

1. Blind spot visibility is dangerous.
2. No raising suspension for crossing bumps:biggrin:
3. finding a clean original Nsx is with all records is difficult if your picky with desired color combo.
4. Getting used to people taking your picture.
5. Can't drive it to its full potential on public roads.
6. Low RPM torque missing
7. No female voice inside the car.
8. Side view mirrior needs to resemble Testarossa or Enzo style.
9. Louder factory exhaust needed.

I hate that the car get's toooooo much attention, :smile:

when i park to get coffee or something... when i come back i see people leaning over to see the car. and sometimes i get finger prints on the window and engine glass cover :frown:

Five speed cars should have come with short gears from the factory, or at least could have been a factory option. Should have come with headers from day one.

1. Blind spot visibility is dangerous.

:confused: That is the first time I have heard that. I think the view out is excellent. Especially for a mid-engine vehicle.

Let me see...what do I not like about my NSX? Ummmm.....gimme a second. Yeah...ummmm....crap! I cannot think of anything! Oh! More power would be nice. Yep, that is all. More power, please. :biggrin: :wink:

A bit more int. storage room would be nice.............
That's about it.........

The crummy arm rest cup holder helps keep my int. nice.
(As it does not get used)
Only water bottles are allowed, no open containers with sugary contents.

I even like the tall 2nd gear. Maybe not on a track car, but love it on the street.

Lack of decent cup holders.
Stupid slow window issues.
The metal plate on the center console that burns my forearm when hot.

Slow windows!!!!!!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!:eek:

yup thats the only thing that annoys me in the NSX.
Its like unrepairable or something.

Is there a real solution? I had them rebuilt by regulators USA but they still suck!

The fact that you can't drive with the lights on in the daytime, which I prefer to do for safety reasons, and still see the radio and climate control. No real fix for this either it seems. :frown:

Back