• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Third annual “Cars & Cops” car show

Sunday June 9th, 2019 10am
2500 W. Bradley Place, Chicago, IL
Register @ www.cpdmemorial.org/carshow

Hi all, this is the third year running (date moved to the month of June in hopes for better weather) and I hope many of you can free up this date to help support a good cause and represent the NSX community in the Midwest. Despite the rain in last year’s event, we still managed to raise almost $20,000 from registrations and sponsorships for the Chicago Police Memorial Foundation that helps our families of fallen officers and the Get Behind the Vest initiative.

This year, we already have Hagerty and Mecum auto auctions as sponsors for our event making generous monetary contributions. We have lined up more food trucks and still working out more of the logistics as we plan for this event to surpass the 240+ cars and 5,000+ spectators we garnered up the first year of the show (10+ NSXs owners came out and supported my event and I couldn’t have been happier).

Hopefully some of you can make the drive up to the north side of Chicago and support our efforts for a good cause. Best part of my NSX ownership has always been the relationships developed with fellow owners over time and experiences we’ve created together. Hope to see you guys. Be safe all and thanks again!

Thanks for the reminder Sali

I registered but will not be able to attend.

Hoe to see you at the regular Sunday events starting on May 5.

Back