• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

This is one fascinating NSX for sale JH4NA1188ST000633

Re: This is one fascinating NSX for sale

i love how it is overheating.... and can you say swirl marks!

I wouldn't pay more than 5k for this car.

What a POS, why anyone would do that to their car is beyond me. The only good looking part on that car is the steering wheel.

i love how it is overheating

Probably a bad gauge
dunno.gif

thats uhh... different

still doesn't hold a candle to the skulls NSX

That's halarious he went all out pimping the car out, but if you look carefully you'll noticed he cheaped out and used an old school Atari for the videogame entertainment in the trunk.

I love how in the picture of the front (with the doors up) you can CLEARLY see that it is being jumped. OMG why would anyone post up these pictures? I mean...really? Sorry SourceNSX that you have to see the mangled carcass of your previous car :frown:

Ah my old car... :( makes me sick seeing it like that. That thing was so clean and nice in 08...

you "unheart" that old car:frown:

Ugh....:eek: Hard to believe. "To each his own" as they say. This is what makes nice, clean, relatively stock NSX's go up in value over time. 2cents.

Someone should tell Einstein that before making a plaque, you should try to put the apostrophe in the right place. That would be to the left of '95, not to the right.

$(KGrHqIOKi!E6kdrUnruBOreOtlKO!~~60_3.JPG

Heh, someone bid $355 for it. :p

This is probably a show car from one of the vendors, jlaudio, ken wood or something. It's only way to make sense of this nsx turned civic

Heh, someone bid $355 for it. :p

Are you kidding? the last bid yesterday went up to $28,000. It didn't meet the reserve.

Can I kill myself? please someone shoot me!

129087533564572325.jpg

SHAAAWNWNNNNN Buy this!

Oscar

Someone should tell Einstein that before making a plaque, you should try to put the apostrophe in the right place. That would be to the left of '95, not to the right.

I think it is an index card, so he can probably fix it easily.

Crikey, not one positive comment on this thread so far. And I, share the same feelings. Nothing positive about this car comes to mind. If the seller is reading this, my question to you is, did you ever think when modifying this car that you expected to get any where near the return on your investment/expense? 2nd question is, why did you butcher the car?

Back