• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

This is one fascinating NSX for sale JH4NA1188ST000633

Was it a spyder? Most likely unless there is more than one out there. I have not seen his pics yet but I know its an r-tonic.

Nope, looked just like this one, we've got several here:

photo.php

If it had been a Spyder, I'd have probably soiled myself even more than I did. There's quite a few 360's, 430's & Murcielagos running around Nashville & Franklin. Having obscenely rich pro athletes in town will do that, Pacman Jones had a bright yellow Gallardo. God knows what Chris Johnson has now that he's $50M richer.

Last edited:
What impresses me even more than how bad this car is and why someone would do that to an NSX is - there are 4 pages on this thread!!!! :eek:

Wow - just goes to show you how bad it really is - it has riled this community up something fierce! Hell I've been away for several weeks and even I am writing to it....sheeeesh. :rolleyes::wink:

Look on the bright side, this owner has increased the scarcity & value of the remaining unmolested examples out there!

I think the thing looks horrible....

In case you need to do some arc welding to repair the "UGLY", right ?

-
I really want Jamie and Adam on Mythbusters or film director Michael Bay to find some lame excuse to C4 this car into a quadrillion infinitesimally small pieces.

We then mix said quadrillion pieces into a refined, yet distinctive, Earl Grey tea blend and serve them to Jeremy Clarkson. He likes tea and is an avid birdwatcher, I think he would enjoy the supercar flavor.

article-0-0DE4B74100000578-278_468x454.jpg

Add methamphetamine to the tea, and you've got a proper representation of this car. :wink:

which is why the seller and friends have to play the ebay game; unsuccessfully time and time again.

its worth half, and that is a very generous assessment when compared to what ive seen clean nsx's with lower milage sell for.

Especially with 200,000 miles LOL.

THIS car is no where near the value he is asking

Last edited:
topped out at 35k again; bidded by themselves no doubt; which didnt hit the 39k reserve price.

I wish he'd list it with a "Make Offer" option...then we could all let him know what we think it's true market value is. :D

I'd bid $5,000 on it knowing I'd have to put God-knows-how much money into therapy for the poor car to bring it back from it's present state for molestation.

LMAO 45k buy it now price! car is officially 'worth 6k' more then the previous bid that nobody 'real' bidded for one week ago.

(i wonder if the seller is reading this thread and therefor purposely upping the reserve prices for our amusement)

shawn should buy it and return it to stock :D

I know there are several threads on this car but it has to be a terrorist act to do this to any car let alone an NSX. I'm tired of seeing this eyesore for sale every other month. Why do the good NSXs get taken by hurricanes, floods, telephone poles and flaming Fiskers and yet this continues to haunt my nightmares. It's positive proof that some people just should not have a subscription to the J.C. Whitney catalog. I would like to laugh at it but it's just too sad.

Oh sweet mother of God! That is the scariest NSX I think I have ever laid eyes on. And not good scary.:eek:

I only watched the first 15 seconds of the video, is Vin Diesel narrating it? Because that would explain A LOT.

With new video footage! Oh man, that video is great! I like how he gets tired of walking around the car in cirlces after about 2 minutes and sits down for a break.

Very thoughtful, even installed a tv in the trunk, " my passenger riding in the trunk might not have a lot of head room or a comfortable seat with proper equiped seatbelt and all but he Aint gona miss an episode of Pimp my ride god dam it":biggrin:

starting bid at 25k. this thing will get absolutely zero legitimate bids... although i wont be surprised to see him and his friends playing the bidding game (again).

Bob, you need to buy this, it's sure to win at the Pound Ridge PBA show this year, not sure which category, but it's definitely "the winner"!!!!

Winner, "Most TV Screens" category

" Fast & Furious Acura NSX-T " .... PLEASE TAKE THIS NSX OUT OF FLORIDA SOMEONE!

Interesting....

There was one bid of the $25k opening bid required amount and now this "no reserve" auction has ended with no bids and no sale. Looks like another attempt to shill bid failed.

I registered just to post one of the responses he had on the listing:

Q: Do you have a copy of the carfax? The mileage is kind of high, I don't think I can pay you $25k, but I can pay around $18
A: You are wasting my time.

Back