• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Time to change your tire air!

Very funny John. :biggrin:

It's actually going to Regina, SK. I'm waiting for the certified cheque to come in the mail, then he's going to come and pick it up. It was a good price for the car in my opinion and that's why I had so many people looking at it so soon.

I plan on replacing it soon, we'll see.

Very funny John. :biggrin:

It's actually going to Regina, SK. I'm waiting for the certified cheque to come in the mail, then he's going to come and pick it up. It was a good price for the car in my opinion and that's why I had so many people looking at it so soon.

I plan on replacing it soon, we'll see.

Great, remember what happened to the last NSX in Sask?:rolleyes: For a replacement may I suggest a lovely Chevy Sprint or Geo Metro?

If it don't have a supercharger on it, don't bother posting here again!!!
lol
Trev
p.s. do I still get to nite over on the way to Kelowna?

Great, remember what happened to the last NSX in Sask?:rolleyes: For a replacement may I suggest a lovely Chevy Sprint or Geo Metro?

Those are a little out of my price range :D. I was thinking Ford Fiesta.

If it don't have a supercharger on it, don't bother posting here again!!!
lol
Trev
p.s. do I still get to nite over on the way to Kelowna?

Supercharger snob, haha. You are definitely still welcome to stay before the Kelowna drive, I was going to still try to stop by for the barbeque in Edmonton at Allen's, maybe I'll talk Shawn the new owner into coming too.

Blah, Blah, Blah. New Owner? I would like to meet the OLD owner. Organizes 2 meets in Calgary and gets out. Real NSX crew lives in Edmonton. The Fiesta sounds about right for a downgrade, close performance numbers in the 2-4 friends range. 0-60 in about 3 hours! LOL I hope you guys can make it. PLEASE don't bring the P-Car. You know that is a reference to a womans body part right? :eek:

Blah, Blah, Blah. New Owner? I would like to meet the OLD owner. Organizes 2 meets in Calgary and gets out. Real NSX crew lives in Edmonton. The Fiesta sounds about right for a downgrade, close performance numbers in the 2-4 friends range. 0-60 in about 3 hours! LOL I hope you guys can make it. PLEASE don't bring the P-Car. You know that is a reference to a womans body part right? :eek:

I organized 3 meets, nobody showed up to the second one, haha. Well it's either bring the Porsche or walk, so I'm afraid you're going to see my 911.

Back