• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Timing Belt Time

Its getting close to this time in life, I am looking for a reputable mechanic/shop to carry out this work.

Looking for some input from the people who have gone through the process. Any info to help would be greatly appreciated.

Timing Belt Change Review

Where:
Satisfaction:
Approx Cost:

Although I’m in Syd I may consider moving around if there is a mechanic that is highly regarded.

Thanks

Marco

Its getting close to this time in life, I am looking for a reputable mechanic/shop to carry out this work.

Looking for some input from the people who have gone through the process. Any info to help would be greatly appreciated.

Timing Belt Change Review

Where:
Satisfaction:
Approx Cost:

Although I’m in Syd I may consider moving around if there is a mechanic that is highly regarded.

Thanks

Marco

Hannys dude

hmm is this speaking from experience?

I was looking for a little more first hand experience

Thanks

experiance with one of my cars yes (non nsx)
Also all the boys get there gear done there
and a few prime ppl do as well Nico (NSXBOX) and a few others.

Nico has never done his service @ Hannys coz his NSX never can go in Hannys drive way :biggrin:
so his car done @ IS MotorRacing

Nico has never done his service @ Hannys coz his NSX never can go in Hannys drive way :biggrin:
so his car done @ IS MotorRacing

hmmmm my bad
rob was talking about it one day, i got the impression he had worked on it.
i know he is picky about ppl modding there cars to lol

I spoke to Peter at Hanny's they sound confident at doing the timing belt the shop has done 4 NSX timing belts.

Anyone else with some info?

Back