• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

TN: 1995 Pearl Yellow 3000GT VR-4

Well, the time has come to part with my baby. I was not planning on putting it up for sale this soon, but I have found the exact car that I am looking for within 2 hours of me.

History:
I purchased this car almost 10 years ago from an engineer which made me the 3rd owner. Car was always adult owned and driven. Let me stress, the entire 10 years this car was NEVER a daily driver. This car has always been garaged and was always a second/third car. I can literally count the number of times it has sat outside overnight on one hand. I can count the number of times it has been driven in the rain on two hands. The car was bone stock when I bought it with 4X,000 miles.

Details:
1995 Pearl Yellow Martinique 3000GT VR-4 (1 of 42)
VIN: JA3AN74K4SY004369
Mileage: 101,299
Sunroof (crank)
Clean title in hand

Mods:
HKS Turbo Exahust single tips
HKS Super Mega Flow Intake
HSK SSQ BOV
HKS EVC-IV Boost Controller
HKS Turbo Timer Type I
HKS Carbon Fiber Gear Shift
HKS Oil Cap
Stillen Downpipe
DN Hard Pipe Kit
DN Y-Pipe
DN Pre-Intake Pipes
PST 1-Piece Carbon Fiber Driveshaft
Southbend Stage 3 Clutch (uninstalled) bought here: http://www.3si.org/forum/f4/southbend-stage-3-ofe-full-face-ips-flywheel-477787/
APEXi S-AFC
APEXi 60mm Boost Gauge
APEXi 60mm EGT Gauge(no probe...guy sold it to me that way..can be purchased)
1 Piece A-pillar w/dual gauge pod
Venom A/F Monitor
3SX Polyurethane Motor Mount (upper only)
Optima Red Top Battery
Hose Technique Red Hoses
Big Tyla Groundwire Kit
Intrax Lowering Springs
Krank Vents
Front Strut Bar (not sure brand)
Rear Strut Bar (not sure brand)
Magnecore Plug Wires
Cross Drilled/Slotted Rotors
EBC Brake Pads (can’t remember color...green maybe)

Audio:
Kenwood DPX 701 Double Din CD Player
MB Quart 6 ½ seperates
Alpine 6x9's
Kicker ZX 700.5 5-channel amp
Boston Acoustic G12 sub
SmokinVR-4 Corner 12" Sub Box
Dynamat in rear & hatch

Misc:
Full Bra
Tint
Genuine Mitsu mudflaps bought 4 months ago

Bad:
Front ECS Struts are bad..was debating on new struts or coilovers, but new owner can choose for themselves.
Slight clutch slip in 3rd gear pulls (Southbend Stage 3 included)
Power Antenna unhooked..started sticking...never listen to local radio anyway
Normal rock chips, front-end scrapes, scratch on rear bumper, one small door ding
Chrome 18's have some curb damage...mostly by previous owner
Lifter tick when close to oil change (99 lifters would solve this)

I might be forgetting some things, but it is hard to remember everything since I have had this car for so long. Car runs and drives great with no smoking or issues. This car has been unbelievably reliable and the only time it was down was the 2nd and Reverse synchros were redone 7 years ago. This car has been a member of my family, but I am 34 now so time to slow down. I have over 200 pics and some vids so let me know anything specific you want to see.

Price:
$13,000 obo.

I have most of the factory items except for driveshaft (I lost it somehow???) and exhaust. Thanks for looking!!!!

Only time car was ever at a drag strip 8/18/2001 on 1/8 mile..car was trapping 83mph rolling out of the box...never dropped clutch (mods at the time BOV, D/P, Exhaust, 14psi)
YouTube - 411-08-18-Brent-Quickvr4-898-83.mpg

Pics:
P1010042.jpg

P1010038.jpg

P1010041.jpg

P1010022-2.jpg

Prior to EGT Gauge
P1010010-1.jpg

Prior to Rear Strut Bar
user30431_pic1922_1233375381.jpg

Contact Info:
Brent McGlothin