• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

To good to be true????

Yes. 03 with SC and all other extra's including up to date service all for under 29K:rolleyes:. If it's legit I'm buying it:tongue:

Update: Wrong price in ad, should be 71,500

Last edited:
Yes. 03 with SC and all other extra's including up to date service all for under 29K:rolleyes:. If it's legit I'm buying it:tongue:

Update: Wrong price in ad, should be 71,500

I was gonna say,... either they put the wrong price down in the ad, or there are serious issues.. even if salvaged, that price would be low considering all the add on's. Its distastefully put together, but maybe you could use that to your advantage in trying to deal for the car. Even if it were $50k, I dont know if I would fully trust the care put in, just because visually its so poorly put together, makes you wonder if the person selling it ever really had a clue. Those that usually don't have a clue miss out on key maintenance because they are too busy trying to look cool.

Gotta be unless it's salvaged or the PO passed away and a family member is trying to sell it. If I were in the market I would call the owner and SOS and check it out just to see what the story on it is though.

Back