• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Tool Kit Search...again

I have seen a couple postings on the search for the tool kit in the foam tray. Don't you just hate it when people sell their NSX and keep the tool kit?? This is the second time this has happened to me. I now have a 1998 NSX-T and I think all the kits are the same, but there was some debating of this point at last posting I looking for someone who wants to sell a tool kit or maybe from a wrecked NSX...ANY suggestions?

Originally posted by dwdrake:
I now have a 1998 NSX-T and I think all the kits are the same, but there was some debating of this point
I was looking for used toolkits and found several in various states, ranging from $200 to over $1000 (full list). Private me if you want contact info on some of the sellers. ERZ, as an example, quoted me $350.

As documented in another thread, I believe that (at least some) 98+ cars have an expanded toolkit, which includes more drivers, wrench, etc. It even comes with a revised foam tray that holds more tools than the 91-97 toolkit.

[This message has been edited by nsx1164 (edited 09 January 2002).]

Back