• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Top Speed Pro Headers!

You have to look closely... its kind of tough to see...

also one of the o2 sensors is just about touching the bottom of the trunk pan...

sigh

Are these headers avail yet. Im looking for a set.

Wow pro speed won't answer yes or no or in the future. But I did find a local shop in sacramento that has 3 headers and a few exhausts. Does anyone know about these?

www.ZeroTek.net Toll free 1-866-ZEROTEK (937-6835)

I asked if they have local pick up and they said yes but when I called they said no but would work out free shipping to sac. They claim the headers are better than comptech and cantrell concept.

After sorting out the extra extension needed for the other o2 sensor on 95/96 model years (SOS has them for a few bucks), my car did pretty well at the dyno in December with the basic 6 psi pulley. I would love to have before/after comparisons with just headers as the only variable, but I must say that my car came away with some impressive numbers for a basic BBSC/AEM FIC set up. More than I expected, anyway. Of course, there's no telling how much of my 385 whp relates to the quality and aggressiveness of the tune, dyno differences/configurations/corrections, and the actual contribution of the headers. I can only say that I dropped my car off feeling it was a slow NSX that modern sports cars beat up on, and got back a beast! :)

Last edited:
Their still out of stock... NO ETA, Sorry..

I do have two sets of 95+ Headers in stock.

let me know. thanks

I call them around the beginning of each month. Every time, they tell me new headers are a month away. :confused:

titanium headers and exhausts from alibaba?

Please show pics prices, everything!

Very interesting!

I think he means Alibaba and the 40 thieves.... :rolleyes:

All Gone..

Thanks

hey man on the 95 headers, front bank is it true that the bung for the o2 sensor is only reading from one cylinder rather than all 3 at once? My mechanic just noticed this... the rear bank is fine, but the front bank has the bung on one of the runners instead of at the collector... why was it done this way? Let me know... This might cause smog problems as the ECU is not reading all 3 cylinders on that side... Thx

Hi guys

I have found a pair of second hand, but never installed, Top Speed headers. Reading this I am worried about the fitment. Yes I know this post is 6 years old, but I might end up buying a "version 1" which I really dont want to. Seller says he purchased the headers summer of 2012. Can anyone tell me if there are the "version 2"?

- Thanks a bunch, Niels

Attachments

• 20150831_122124.jpg
    20150831_122124.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 74
  • 20150831_122409.jpg
    20150831_122409.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 69
  • 20150831_122613.jpg
    20150831_122613.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 60
  • 20150831_122658.jpg
    20150831_122658.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 56
FWIW here are pictures of mine from 2008 -- obviously Gen 1. Contrary to reports about about some Gen 2 having fitment problems, these fit perfectly. I have about 60,000 miles on them and they are just fine.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC_2750.jpg
    DSC_2750.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 163
  • DSC_2749.jpg
    DSC_2749.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 165
I just fitted a set of 95+ topspeed headers and they were the biggest piece of crap I have EVER seen. Without a professional welder and a lot of extra work, no way they would fit.

It took 10 hours to finish the header swap.

Front header was interfering not only with the AC compressor by at least 1cm. It hit the engine mount and the subframe. Hat to cut the whole pipe that is next to the AC compressor and reweld it at a different angle.

The rear header hits the gearbox housing. Need one bracket to be removed from the housing. Still hitting the gearbox. It also hits the sway bar bracket and its 3cm short. Had to adapt the new highflow cats to make it work.

Now they are in and even after modifications the front till hits the subframe or engine mount on deceleration.

Bought on eBay from a known vendor. First replied nicely but suddenly stopped when it came to refund. Should have gone with pride headers.

Bernhard

Back