• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Top Speed Pro Headers!

Due to Price Increase from Top Speed our new price is $650 Ship to 48 state.

We only have 1@ 91-94 and 2@ 95-04 Headers instock ready to ship today.

STAINLESS STEEL HEADER FOR ACURA NSX 91-94

DSC05637.jpg

DSC05640.jpg

DSC05648.jpg

DSC05649.jpg

DSC05652.jpg

DSC05653.jpg

DSC05662.jpg

STAINLESS STEEL HEADER FOR ACURA NSX 94 -04

DSC05666.jpg

DSC05680.jpg

DSC05670.jpg

DSC05676.jpg

DSC05675.jpg

DSC05672.jpg

DSC05679.jpg

Paypal payment can be sent to [email protected] and will be shipped out very quick.

Shipping will be done through FedEx Ground service with Tracking #, to the contiguous 48 states.

Any questions feel free to ask.

Thanks

Last edited:
Re: Top Speed Pro Headers!!!

Bought mine from you back in early May at the tail-end of a group buy (after I confirmed the price with you) for $570...including shipping. Got a PM from you the next day saying your source had "unexpectedly" raised your price $150 and you didn't know what to do. I PP'd you the additional $150, bringing my total to $720. Glad you were able to get your price down...er...up..er...whatever for the next group of primers... :mad:

Dude,

You bought headers for $720 for an NSX.......I paid $1250.00 for my DC Headers, so I wouldn't be complaining too much if I were you. I do understand your position because that does sounds funny with $150 bucks added to your cost and seeing them go for $650 now, but in the end you still made out. These I believe are DC knock offs, so you get them for half the price.

Last edited:

You're right. I'm still ahead. It was my first mod, just the unexpected $ bump when apparently others didn't have issues in the GB, I guess. Didn't mean to rag. Got them within a couple of days after finances straightened out. Liked the quality. Had SOS do the install. Apparently the '95 needs a short, 6" extension cable (not included in my kit) for the front header O2 sensor (SOS had in stock). Certainly no complaints with the performance increase over stock (where I started).

Bought mine from you back in early May at the tail-end of a group buy (after I confirmed the price with you) for $570...including shipping. Got a PM from you the next day saying your source had "unexpectedly" raised your price $150 and you didn't know what to do. I PP'd you the additional $150, bringing my total to $720. Glad you were able to get your price down...er...up..er...whatever for the next group of primers... :mad:

sorry but that...

we had to buy 10 sets at once to keep the price lower...

If you need anything else let me know so i can give u discount to help you out..

again sorry...

2-3 times lighter than NA1 stock headers. The NA1 stock headers have 4 pieces. Just one of those pieces alone weigh as much as on complete header.

I just did this swap last week.

Stock NA1 Exhaust Manifolds and hardware = 32 lbs.

Top Speed Headers and hardware and O2 sensor extensions = 21 lbs

Total weight savings = 11 lbs.

All measurements done on two calibrated scales.

You won't believe the difference in performance. I'm shocked.

You're right. I'm still ahead. It was my first mod, just the unexpected $ bump when apparently others didn't have issues in the GB, I guess. Didn't mean to rag. Got them within a couple of days after finances straightened out. Liked the quality. Had SOS do the install. Apparently the '95 needs a short, 6" extension cable (not included in my kit) for the front header O2 sensor (SOS had in stock). Certainly no complaints with the performance increase over stock (where I started).

Its all good man at least you have a good attitude about it. Theres a lot of cheap ass owners out there that want to bitch and complain about everything. You own an NSX not a civic.....nothing against civics out there just making a point.

For all you guys complaining about how everything is so expensive for the NSX then go buy another car like an evo,350z, or sti......go check out prices for headers and exhaust on a Ferrari or Lambo.....then you can see what expensive really is when your paying $$$ for a Kreis-sieg exhaust.....

http://www.kreissieg-usa.com/?_page=5&p_idx=17

http://www.kreissieg-usa.com/?_page=5&p_idx=44

Last edited:
It's like the difference between blowing through a cocktail straw vs. a McDonalds straw. Noticably reduces backpressure, especially on downshifts. Powerband seems to have a way smoother ramp. Lastly, pair them with a good exhaust and you'll notice the bump. At least the car will sound closer to how it looks. So much for anonymity... :rolleyes:

It's like the difference between blowing through a cocktail straw vs. a McDonalds straw. Noticably reduces backpressure, especially on downshifts. Powerband seems to have a way smoother ramp. Lastly, pair them with a good exhaust and you'll notice the bump. At least the car will sound closer to how it looks. So much for anonymity... :rolleyes:

Does anybody have these isntalled with a stock exhaust? Any gains? Performance, sound? I'm interested... but I really shouldnt be spending so much money on my car.. but ediddy makes a very good point.

I have them on with the stock exhaust (while waiting for a good deal on a replacement exhaust.)

As for performance with the headers only, it appears to me to be as fast now at Denver's altitude (5000+ feet) as it does at sea level. That means about a 15 hp increase, which compares favorably with some dyno numbers reported.

I'm leaving in a few weeks for Port Townsend, WA -- and a trip down the Pacific Coast prior to returning to Denver. [I'll see if I can sneak over to Portland for NSXPO.] I'm curious to see how she feels now at sea level!

The more I drive it, the more robust the exhaust sounds. I've driven it over 4000 miles and in addition to the added power and sound, I'm getting a 15% boost in fuel mileage: a 2500 mi trip to Coeur d'Alene and Glacier National Park gave me over 32 mpg average. I wasn't pussy-footing it either.

All in all, I'm very pleased with the headers, especially since I paid only $550.00 (delivered) and installed them myself.

I'll keep you posted.

Mark

Just installed a set. So far so good. She can breath better now with the pearl tea straw as oppose to the red coffee stir straw. It actually made my exhaust sound more quiet:confused:

BTW: Was not too happy by the fact that I never rec'd the wiring kit to hook up my 02' sensors that I purchased from you a few months ago??? I put new O2 Sensors, and I was trying to figure out how to wire the damn thing. It's too short. We had to rig up some creative wiring in order to connect it. Right now it's just a band aid until you send me the missing wires for my package.

DSC05652.jpg

Thank you

Last edited:
I had Chris at SOS do my install (so cool to have them locally). I received the wiring kit, but had to purchase an additional 6" extension from Chris for the front sensor ($40 or so additional). All-in-all, these are a wonderful addition to an NA1. I did hang on to my stock exhaust, so if I crave anonymity again, I'll back her up on the ramps and do the 15 minute swap and report on the perceived power difference between my twin-tube z-tek pipes and the stock unit.

Best to all...T.

nsxtopspeed2.jpg

92 NSX 71K miles
all the maintenance done month ago include timing belt and water pump.

Stock Motor with Comptech Exhaust System only.

240.20 WHP
185.39 Torque

Add 91-94 Top Speed Header

249.64 WHP
189.44 Torque

that's + 9.44 whp and 4.05 Torque... :biggrin:

Very Nice for $650 investment.

Last edited:
So $650 really means $550...

92 NSX 71K miles
all the maintenance done month ago include timing belt and water pump.

Stock Motor with Comptech Exhaust System only.

WHP
185.39 Torque

Add 91-94 Top Speed Header

249.64 WHP
189.44 Torque

that's + 5.44 whp and 4.05 Torque... :biggrin:

Very Nice for $650 investment.
I hope your accounting dept' isn't as bad as your standards-&-measurement department... you mean 9.44 whp! :D

Got mine. LOVE them. They quieted the sound of my exhaust system at slower cruising speeds.
When the car hits 4k rpm they start to scream and it sounds great imo.
Here is a vid showing the sound. Please ignore the indulgent beginning.:tongue:
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XBko_xeMaQI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XBko_xeMaQI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I will try to make a better video showing the sound at different speeds / rpms. Inside and outside footage of how it sounds, etc.

Last edited:
Back