• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

toronto meets!!

I'm in Kitchener, I can come down sometime and meet with some of you it only about an hour away.

Thanks,

Count me in.. lets plan a drive/lunch on a weekend or something? I don't mind a more informal get together either, to just meet and chat/check out each others cars. Suggestions?

The more advanced notice the better! I'd love to come up.

Arshad said:
Count me in.. lets plan a drive/lunch on a weekend or something? I don't mind a more informal get together either, to just meet and chat/check out each others cars. Suggestions?

where do you live??

if in toronto area we can meet up anytime :biggrin:

Hey Arshad...Skirts, front lower bumper/lip and 2002 style rear diffuser are finished.

Awesome! If you email them to me, I'll post the pics up for you.

How about we plan something for 2nd or 3rd week in May? That should give everyone enough notice and everybody should have their car out/set up by then.

where do you live?? if in toronto area we can meet up anytime

Sure, I'm up for that! I live up in Maple, which is by Canada's Wonderland, and work by Hwy 7 and 404. I use my car as a daily driver, so I can meet up anytime (weekday morning/lunch/evening, or weekend whatever) -- drop me a PM!

I"m game for a drive/lunch...how about a drive down to Niagara on the Lake, having lunch down there and heading back via the falls.

any other suggestions..

Bram

Sure, I'm up for that! I live up in Maple, which is by Canada's Wonderland, and work by Hwy 7 and 404. I use my car as a daily driver, so I can meet up anytime (weekday morning/lunch/evening, or weekend whatever) -- drop me a PM!

I work in 16th ave and lesile, very close to my working place :biggrin:

I work in 16th ave and lesile, very close to my working place

Dude, we're 5 minutes away from each other! Let's do lunch this week at the very least. Is your NSX your daily driver? BTW, I've seen a red one going by on commerce valley drive east towards leslie several times -- that's not yours is it? I'll PM you my contact info so we can coordinate.

i'm in too...
let's pick a date!!
:biggrin:

ok who have time this sat afternoon (may14)
lets meet up together

I'm in Toronto this weekend anyway for my stag! I should have the car with me. So if the time's right, I'm in!

i want to come out but the turn out may be questionable on the account of the forcasted thunder storms...
maybe next weekend would be a better date... :wink:

yes lets do the meeting next week
tmr will be thunderstorm

Hey gang...I will be in the Toronto area from the 26th to the 30th this month....are you guys meeting during that weekend??

maybe I can do it, you can decide a place and we can meet you up there

I am here!! It has been about 6 months since I was in Canada last and I remember now how much I love driving the 401 and 400. Those roads are like the Canadian Autobahn!! I was just north of Toronto on the 400 today as a silver 996 Twin Turbo Cabriolet went by and I started thinking...'I wonder if I will see an NSX,' and then WHAM!! A beautiful Grand Prix White NSX goes by!!! WOW!! Was it someone on here?? I love it. No sooner had the NSX passed than a yellow Ferrari 360 Spider passed and 5 minutes later a Ferrari 348 passed!! Summer days in Ontario. :)

Back