• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Toys R Us (NIKKO R/C) NSX might be on sale

Check this listing in the off-topic forum about "Black Friday".
http://www.nsxprime.com/ubb/Forum9/HTML/001409.html

From the looks of it, that black NSX R/C toy might be available at an attractive price. (That is, if you're willing to fight through all the shoppers.
biggrin.gif
)

------------------
1995 NSX-T
1999 3.2TL
2001 Odyssey
1992 SC400

Good catch, Furry...er, I mean Fury
biggrin.gif

If some good hearted member in the east coast happens to make it to a "Toys-R-Us" store early tomorrow morning (I believe they open @ 6am), please confirm this and report back to us. Those of us in the west coast would really appreciate it
wink.gif

Originally posted by FuryNSX:
Just cracked open my Thanksgiving newspaper and checked all the store ads. Yup, it's in there on sale for $9.99. Store opens at 6:00AM for all you early bird shoppers.
smile.gif

Yes, in the sale paper here in Honolulu, it shows 50% off Nikko NSX at Toy's R Us! I was there yesterday, and all they had left was ONE Viper and ONE Shelby Cobra. No black 'ACURA' NSX's to be had. I did see Circuit City advertise them last week for $29.99. They price match, (only if the competition has them in stock). Circuit City will be a MAD HOUSE as it is always, the day after Thanksgiving. I may check it out if I find the time. They are definitely worth $9.99 just to display the R/C on your shelf or desk.
cool.gif
- Jerry

------------------
"LIVE LIFE with a NSX"

I got my RC NSX... its sweet! It has no range though! I guess for 10 bucks, it is pretty cool!

Sorry, nsxxtreme. The item number in the ad is 757322, but it pulls up a Shelby on the toysrus.com web page. I can't seem to find it for under $30 online either
frown.gif
If you really want one, I can check my local Toys'R'Us the next time I go there..

'Circuit City' seems to be price matching/offering the Nikko NSX to TRU. I've placed my order at $19.96. If you can get through by phone, call Circuit City if you are interested, and have them check stock or number of items in transit by giving the following look-up code. They use "NKK160006", or even go into your closest store and have them ring up an order, RAINCHECK, with no money down. Receive a NSX from the next shipment. (Please let me know if this has been helpful info. during this holiday season. We're ALL kids at heart!) -
cool.gif
- Jerry

------------------
"LIVE LIFE with a NSX"

[This message has been edited by Timeless (edited 03 December 2002).]

Back