• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Track day at PIR on 3/16

Originally posted by Nguyen Nguyen:
Can't believe I just found this board ;-)!
Anybody going to Team Continental track day at PIR on 3/16?

- Nguyen

Hi Nguyen!!! It's good to hear from you. I think Eddie might and a few others. Unfortunately I'm not going to make but atleast I'll be at the F1 race in KL. You should come to the meeting next Wednesday in LO to look at the SC from SoS. Look in this section for the details.

Are you still driving the Mazda race car? Also there's a tubi exhaust group purchase being put together if you're interested. Hope to see you next week.

I *might* be there in the Miata...
No more NSX for me...
Besides..I burned through another set of Rotors and pads in 1 event...
This is getting too expensive anyways.

By the way, Hal can you help me out with some stock advice in the near future?

Edo,

We definitely should track the Miata at this event.... Test out the new alignment specs.
smile.gif

Mike

Did you dial in 2 degree's or so of Negative camber in the rear?

Also, I need to send the heads off soon...maybe after the 16th??
JE says they will make a full set of High compression pistons (11:1) plus a 3mm overbore for something like 500 bucks...
I might cough this money up on my own since I know you don't want to spend anymore.
In any case...the car will ROCK.

Originally posted by Edo:
... expensive anyways.

By the way, Hal can you help me out with some stock advice in the near future?

that's why you might want to look into shifter karts. It's a lot less expense with the same speed capabilities if not more.

Stocks hmm... my wife is the person to talk with I think. Also are you investing or wanting to trade? Big diff.

Hi Hejo,

I sold the Tiga race car and bought a WSR race car. Yes, I will be at Chevy Tuesday to meet Chris. I am jealous of your F1 trip!

- Nguyen

Originally posted by Nguyen Nguyen:
Hi Hejo,

I sold the Tiga race car and bought a WSR race car. Yes, I will be at Chevy Tuesday to meet Chris. I am jealous of your F1 trip!

- Nguyen

WSR sounds sweet! I'd rather have it than my trip
wink.gif
See you on Tuesday.

Update: BTW are you now racing in the CSR class?

[This message has been edited by hejo (edited 24 February 2002).]

Originally posted by hejo:
WSR sounds sweet! I'd rather have it than my trip
wink.gif
See you on Tuesday.

Update: BTW are you now racing in the CSR class?

[This message has been edited by hejo (edited 24 February 2002).]

I am not racing in CSR. I didn't race with the Tiga either. Family situation, I wish I could!! By the way, I found a wasp/hornet nest inside my NSX trunk yesterday, guess I didn't drive it often enough last year.

- Nguyen

So how many of you are planning on showing for the 16th?
I think there is a ground school the night of the 15th also for those who are interested.

Nguyen, What would it take for you to let me drive your CSR?

[This message has been edited by Edo (edited 06 March 2002).]

go to www.teamcontinental.com
You don't need to be a club member of anything.

E-mail me if you still have questions or need to buddy up.

[This message has been edited by Edo (edited 07 March 2002).]

[This message has been edited by Edo (edited 07 March 2002).]

Well, from the weather report I am not sure I will be at PIR next week (3/16). I can't debug an open cockpit car in the rain.

Edo, there's a couple of outfit around here that rent CSR for $1K/day $1500/weekend.

By the way, for those of you that don't know, the below URL has the complete schedule for PIR. There are track days for
Friday and Sat for the next two weekends.
There are links to various car clubs there.
http://www.portlandraceway.com

- Nguyen

Originally posted by Edo:
Nguyen, What would it take for you to let me drive your CSR?

Back