• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

trackday, wakefield, anzac day 25th april

Hi guys, Just want to invite you to this trackday. It is on a public holiday this time so I hope you can come!

Info:
http://www.circuit-club.com/trackday5.html

Let me know if you need any more info or help. If you are coming please try to book a ticket as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.

Cheers,

Andrew

ps. This is the last time I'll post an invite if no one comes.

Goulburn is a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG way from Melbourne, however is it okay if I inform a mate of mine who is planning to be up that way that weekend?

Even if you get nobody, you should keep informing us of your track events. If you don't you're certain to get nobody. If you keep asking, one day you'll get an NSX to the track -- then you'll be crying and saying "neo was right... it was all the posts..." :D

<B>Prelude Vtir</B> : those are two pretty large factors! ;)

NeoNSX said:
If you keep asking, one day you'll get an NSX to the track -- then you'll be crying and saying "neo was right... it was all the posts..." :D

Heh.. I feel a bit guilty posting here when I don't even drive an 'X (yet).

Oh wait, neither do you :biggrin:

Anyway, anyone can see future events simply by going to http://www.circuit-club.com - but AFAIK the only event on a public holiday this year is this coming one in April. I see a bunch of integra type R's every trackday but no NSXen sadly.

- Andrew

Andys said:
Heh.. I feel a bit guilty posting here when I don't even drive an 'X (yet).

Oh wait, neither do you :biggrin:

:D :D :D

Remember the Integra Type-R's are the NSX's baby brother... just be patient; i'm sure a 'big daddy' NSX will roll up some day. :)

Andy,

Sorry.... ANZAC Day I will be in Brisbane

You need to organise one of these things when I am actually going to be IN Sydney... :rolleyes:

You did this to me last time as well..... :frown:

But keep on posting here mate! I'm sure I will be able to go next time!

Hey Andy, you want to keep posting updates here... even if it take 3yrs to get <B>AU_NSX</B> and his Twin Turbo NSX there, it would be worth it. :D Heck, it would still be worth it if you had to work in Iraq for those 3yrs. :p

Back