• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Trade. My Taitec JGTC Parallel exhaust.. For your Taitec GTLW GT Lightweight

Trade. My Taitec JGTC Parallel exhaust.. For your Taitec GTLW

Straight TRADE:
My Taitec JGTC Parallel exhaust for your Taitec GT Lightweight exhaust.

My Taitec JGTC Parallel exhaust is in wonderful condition, approx 10K miles of use. NO rust, NO dents, NO damage. Just a great product to trade for a great product.

I will trade straight across.
List price on my Taitec JGTC Parallel cost $1,257
List price on your Taitec GT Lightweight cost $1,247

I live in Oklahoma, but will do business with anyone in any state...I pay shipping for my exhaust and you pay shipping for yours. It won't cost that much to ship, as these exhaust systems are lightweight.

I will send pictures of my exhaust, upon request. As I said it is near new (no more than 10k miles) so it looks great and is still shinny. I never drive my car in the rain. My 1991 is all stock and it is sadly an automatic, so this exhaust has not been able to enjoy it's true resonant sounds, thus it is very likely that it has not even been broken in yet. I now have a 1993 NSX 5 speed, and want a GTLW. I have not (as in never) installed the JGTC parallel on my 93.

Lets do this! Cheers~

To see pictures of the exhaust and hear what it sounds like follow the link below.

http://www.scienceofspeed.com/produc...Parallel_Exit/

Only interested in the Taitec GT Lightweight as a trade. Please, no other exhaust system offers. Thanks

Please PM

Last edited:
Back