• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

TSW Nogaro fitment

I have always liked the look of chrome TSW Nogaro wheels even though I have never actually seen them on an NSX. They have the aggressive look I want and I have always been partial to five spokes. I would guess that the reason I haven't seen them on another NSX is because the 18" X 9" rears only come is 20 & 35 offsets. It appears that the 17" X 8" X 40 are OK for the fronts.

I spoke with a sales guy at Town Fair Tire and he called the TSW Factory to check the fitment and they told him the stock rears would not fit but they could "shave a little off the inside" at the factory and they would fit fine. I was skeptical and pressed him on safety and strength issues but he assured me that they would not do this if there would be any structural compromise.

The tires would be Goodyear F1 GS-D3:
Fronts: 215 40 17
Rears: 245 35 18
The tire sizes would maintain the original tire diameters so I should not need to lower.

I have searched this forum extensively and researched online tire and wheel sites but I do not feel comfortable pulling the trigger on these, so any comments and suggestions would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance!
NickS

I know the nagaros look great, but there just chinese knockoffs or twiawan Stick with wheels made in japan, I know there more money but well worth it. Volk, advan, Work, Prodrive, All are excellent.

I know the nagaros look great, but there just chinese knockoffs or twiawan Stick with wheels made in japan, I know there more money but well worth it. Volk, advan, Work, Prodrive, All are excellent.

Have you heard of anyone having a bad experience? I like the Advan T5's but I am looking for that fat lip. I like the look of HRE 590 R's or SSR GT3's but these have a cleaner look. No rivets to clean.

Actually those are the Thruxtons which are very similar. Here are the Nogaros.

Oh yeah, you're right. I considered both wheels before. Someone on here does have the nogaros. I'll see what I can dig up.

BTW 18x9 in 35mm offset is excellent IMO. That is the size I would run.

Oh yeah, you're right. I considered both wheels before. Someone on here does have the nogaros. I'll see what I can dig up.

Mine are 19x9.5 ET 35... I think they are great offset wise. I'd run that combo.

A member sent me this picture of his setup. Nice!

Attachments

• 5584nsx_with_wheels_005.jpg.jpeg
    5584nsx_with_wheels_005.jpg.jpeg
    24.5 KB · Views: 191

My old ones are a lil bigger than you are planning though... hehe

I bought the same 19/20 setup after seeing those! although mine required way more hassles (machining to clear bbk)

I bought the same 19/20 setup after seeing those! although mine required way more hassles (machining to clear bbk)

haha love it!!

I did recieve a TON of hate on prime for that setup... but IMO they did look pretty damn good!!

Back