• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

TSW Valencia - fitment, color

- - - Updated - - -
Thanks, Gabe, as usual, fun meeting up with you and your buds and running the karts. I got an email that Unser Karts will be closed late July early August. I might be back in Denver week of August 5, which may or may not coincide with Unser re-opening after reconfiguring the track. I'll let you know when I have my travel plans finalized.

I got that same e-mail as well and it says that they will be open for business on August 2nd and have some celebration to show off the new track arrangement and whatever else they have done to the facility on August 8th, so I think we would be ok if you do indeed come out that week.

Are the Khumo's brand new? If so, they are usually slippery due to the releasing agent applied to remove them from the mold. When I used to run the Ecsta's on my NSX they would loose traction and cause the TCS to kick in when exiting a turn and accelerating. In my experience it usually took about 200 miles for the tires to loose their slipperiness. As others mentioned, you should be using the OEM tire pressures.

Now there's an idea, yes, the tires are new, mfg 26 week of 2013. Thanks, Doc.

Back