• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Tubi Exhaust for Sale

$1,800 plus shipping.
This Tubi Exhaust only has about 15k miles on it. I didn't wipe it down before I took these pictures, but all it needs is a good wipe down with a wet rag and it looks as good as new. It is perfect and is the closest you can get to a Ferrari sound with your NSX. It's louder than stock, but not annoyingly loud, and has no droning.

Tubi exhausts all have one notorious problem: fitment. None of them fit properly or have tips that look perfectly symmetrical. This exhaust was taken to a high end performance welding shop, and was rewelded to fit PERFECTLY. The welding does not affect the performance or sound of the exhaust at all. As you can see in the picture, the tips are perfectly symmetrical.

The exhaust will bolt right on to any 1991-1996 NSX. 1996+ NSXs will require a Comptech adaptor piece like the one found here:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/NSX-...ItemQQcategoryZ33633QQitemZ170101193112QQrdZ1

Please email me at [email protected] or call me at (202) 320 6065 if you are interested. I live in Columbia, MD.

Attachments

• IMG_1025 (Small).jpg
    IMG_1025 (Small).jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 212
  • IMG_1092 (Small).jpg
    IMG_1092 (Small).jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 336
Back