• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Tubi sound files request

Does anyone have sound files of their Tubi they could post here? I am trying to put together a group buy for the exhaust. If anyone is interested in getting in on a group buy e mail me if you have not done so already. The price is very good and could get even lower if more people want to get in on it. I have eight people so far.

Some interior clips would be nice.

------------------
Russ
'91 black/black

I'll be glad to do some in the next few weeks, It's raining here in Chicago now, and this HOPEFULLY will wash off the remaining salt from winter, and after that I'll Take it out for a while.
I did drive the car on the street last week for a very short time, and was very happy with the Tubi. It is not at all obtrusive, and you dont loose that cool intake growl that the NSX has.
BTW, I have an otherwise stock 91

Steve

------------------
Steve
91 NSX
01 MDX
02 M3 SMG (It's heeeerrreee)

I'd be glad to make some cockpit .wav files but I do not have the right equipment (I mean the recording equipment
wink.gif
, I have the sound generator device, nsx+Tubi!).

On another hand: of all the Tubi users, is there someone with many miles on it? Did the sound change much?
I am at about 500 miles on it (250 of them freeway and the other 250 spirited drives) and I did not notice any relevant change and I am wondering what should I expect in the future!
biggrin.gif

Ciao Giuseppe
I speak with Tubi about the longevite of exhaust and they told me about 80.000 Km And
After that you can bring to me I will send to tuby and they will replace the inside soul for few Euro and you will have new Again
Ciao
Andrea

Hello Andrea,
thanks, nice to know it will last forver with one maintenance service (80'000 km x 2 = 160'000 km should be fine to be a "forever"
wink.gif
)!

As you suggested after the installation of the Tubi at your place I took away the RM intake yesterday and there is almost no sound difference with the OEM box. Indeed now I like the sound more since you only hear the beautiful Ferrari-like sound without the typical K&N whistle below it
wink.gif

Its good right. Do you need the kn filter i will take it this end of week if i will be able to coming there for spacer

Ciao Giuseppe

Hi, gheba_nsx,

I thought that you had different exhaust systems before (remus, was it)? Do you like Tubi much better than the one that you used to have?

If I misunderstood this, please ignore this message.

I've had my Tubi for a good six months now and I've noticed it did get gradually louder and IMO a little better with less low end rumble and more high RPM/high pitch quality.
On another subject, MENSI one of our companies has now been appointed authorized distributor for both Tubi and TSI. While most of the products are Ferrari/Lambo/porsche/BMW/Audi, we have been appointed exclusive for the NSX Tubi. Unless you are a Ferrari/Tubi dealer, you can only purchase/warranty it from us. We currently have a shipment that includes a second batch of NSX Tubi's arriving in the next 15 days. There are a few (about 3) still unaccounted for. The good news is that the new arrangement with Tubi allows us to keep the price at the 1st GB level of $1,695 and as of now, it will include domestic shipping to the cont. US.

Tiger740,
yes I had the Remus and I liked it a lot. The main problem was that it was not noisy enough for me
wink.gif
. The Tubi has a similar tome but louder and it sounds differently from the Comptech or other loud exhausts I heard before.

Tubi's sound is loud but quite technologiacl...
smile.gif

bboxer,
thanks for the opinion: wow cannot wait to hear the final result!
biggrin.gif

Hi, gheba_nsx,

What do you mean by Tubi being louder than Remus? Is the loudness interfere with a conversation or music in the interior? Is it high pitching loudness or low-grumble loudness?

Thanks again.

Tiger,
the Tubi is louder than the Remus in every aspect... I would say a 2x/3x ratio. There is a low-end kind of loud rumble and the hi-rev almost F1 like pitch... if you are between 2000 and 3000 rpm in the cockpit everything is ok
smile.gif
but do not dare to go above if you are willing to listen to the stereo or to your wife
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

David's car is also LOUD, the Remus is maybe only 50% responsible for this!
smile.gif

Back