• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Tucson spotting

I saw a dead sharp red NSX turning right onto River Rd. from First Ave. at about 5:00 today. If that is you Hapa88 ( or whoever else for that matter ) I bow down to the King of CheapAss Tires and Wheels. C&C at La Encantada 8-13-16 - all the cool kids will be there.

Last edited:
I saw a dead sharp red NSX turning right onto River Rd. from First Ave. at about 5:00 today. If that is you Hapa88 ( or whoever else for that matter ) I bow down to the King of CheapAss Tires and Wheels. C&C at La Encantada 8-13-16 - all the cool kids will be there.

That was most likely me! Thanks for the compliment!
I've been trying trying to figure out a MAP sensor issue and keep getting a CEL. Just took the computer out and sent it back to CT Engineering to diagnose. I don't think I'll have it back by this weekend.. I'll have to catch next month's.
Were you in your NSX at the time? I've only seen a Silverstone one since I've been here.

Saw a nice looking pre-facelift red NSX driving down Craycroft this morning around 8:15-8:30. You were 5-6 cars behind me appeared to be headed for DM.

Looked good!

Saw a pre-facelift red NSX-T with 02 wheels near Ventana this afternoon. WYLD.

Anyone here?

Back