• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Tulsa 2008 Schedule of Events

Put me down, too, as long as I can get something cooked, preferably fried in deep batter and containing a thick layer of cholesterol-laden fat and an ample amount of MSG.

LOL!! ^ That shouldn't be a probrem. They do have a pretty good variety that includes more than just sushi for those who don't eat sushi (e.g. steak, chicken, shrimp, salmon, etc. Sorry, no burgers and flies. :D). FYI, it's not a fancy shmancy place, so casual dress is ok.

List of Attendees:
dosEQUIS (Sai)
JulieU (Julie)
eDiesel (Antonio)
cmeade (Chip)
91excoupe (Joe)
my red S (Chad)
yoshua60 (Josh)
Driv300mph (Troy)
houstonpv (Paul)
ZWheat+1 (Zach and Cira)
humbles2k (Enrique)

Ponyboy+2.5 (Shawn, Jerusha, Bella and Christiano)
keprunited8 (Alex)
Spiro55 (Rob)

Last edited:
Chip and Shawn and family... thanks for coming out! Should we do this more often? Not necessarily sushi, but maybe just dinner somewhere... maybe once a month?

Had fun! I thought sushi was the perfect choice for a dinner meet. Maybe we can do it a little earlier, around 6ish - with a drive afterwards? Either way, I hope I can actually bring my car to the next one.:frown:

No comments from you, Chip. :wink:

I agree with doing the drive afterwards. Traffic really sucked yesterday... and if it's gonna be dark anyways, we might as well do it afterwards when there's less traffic.

I would be up for trying to get together once a month. That was fun. I agree with dinner early and then a drive. Putting the windows or top down and cranking up the heater works too if there is a little chill.

Back