• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Turn Signal Kits - vendors

thanks for the mention :)

We now offer a few custom options for the turn signals depending on if you prefer our 4-LED or 5-LED version. We also stock the OEM bumper housings so we can offer a full turn-key package so you don't need to send us your lights for a core exchange. This way you can keep your stock ones if you ever want to go back to stock and there is no irreversible damage to our precious NSX's.

4-LED

5-LED:

I'm not feeling the 4 LED turn signal but the 5 LED is ok. :wink:

- - - Updated - - -

S4play, how much are you selling the 5 LED set for?

As with any styling mod, everyone has a personal taste on what they like. LED's fused together or separated are both cool in our eyes ~ really depends on the type of car. A lot of the newer cars are overdoing the LED aspect.

Anything can be designed if you want to spend enough money but we needed to build something which works for the majority. We are custom building a LED setup currently for a Ferrari owner. Cost is well into the mid 4-digit range so all depends on what you want to spend.

here's something we built for an undercover PD car:

Go with Rick @ EuroBoutique. His product are made to last and look classic so they don't take away from the integrity of the cars look. Also Rick is a very helpful guy if you need help with the install. Good luck with your project bud.

Go with Rick @ EuroBoutique. His product are made to last and look classic so they don't take away from the integrity of the cars look. Also Rick is a very helpful guy if you need help with the install. Good luck with your project bud.

Thank you for the kind words! Always glad to be of help!

Happy holidays to all prime members worldwide!

its raining and darker today, no go on newer/lighter pictures. Will update here. Sorry for cellphone pics :(

DSC_7607_zpsdee3cf85.jpg

20140105_112714_zps819b81bf.jpeg
85bb3263-a08b-4ffb-9d35-b8840a82599a_zps668ef421.jpg

Last edited:
rick at euroboutique..has my vote...i think i was one of the first to order the five led setup..i had to send him a set for him to retrofit..(now he has them in stock)..could not be happier with the results...give the car a new fresh oem look...quality and craftmanship is top notch and customer service was awesome...i think he has some photos of my car(gpw iphone photos) on his thread...but cold not be more satisfied....also used his interior bulbs conversion as well...hope this helps and good luck with whichever you choose....

rick at euroboutique..has my vote...i think i was one of the first to order the five led setup..i had to send him a set for him to retrofit..(now he has them in stock)..could not be happier with the results...give the car a new fresh oem look...quality and craftmanship is top notch and customer service was awesome...i think he has some photos of my car(gpw iphone photos) on his thread...but cold not be more satisfied....also used his interior bulbs conversion as well...hope this helps and good luck with whichever you choose....

thank you for the kind words :)

We will be offering a new dual COLOR (amber and 5k white) Integrated housing soon so you can use our 5-LED system for the LED DRL and a amber lighting system for the blinkers. We can even make one set dim or turn off while the other activates.

thanks!

Back