• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Twin Turbo NSX is ready

My congrats! Maybe we will meet at St. Petersburg with our Russian NSXes. When white nights? Huh? What do you think? in 2009. I'll be more than happy to see it one day. Good work.

My congrats! Maybe we will meet at St. Petersburg with our Russian NSXes. When white nights? Huh? What do you think? in 2009. I'll be more than happy to see it one day. Good work.

thanks. that car is mosty driving in Moscow,but we just have started another project for the customer from SPB, it will be with big single turbo tough. shoot us email or call if you need anything for your NSX.

Igor when are we going to hear a little about your monster nsx. I came by your house and talked to you for a while about your nsx. You were going all race with the nsx. Sounds like you are getting the works...Nice, when you get a chance tell us little more about your race car nsx.

Total Race:
Whats the universal air suspension with controller & remote control? Is this a full suspension or is to raise and lower the nsx?

there is a kit from the http://www.universalairsuspension.com/
its very difficult to select correct shock hardness for the air bags, stock shocks and TEIN flex does not work well. need something with wider range of adjustments. we have removed that system from the car after all, customer wanted to drive but not to play. probably we will fit it back and continue testing later.

Total Race,

What Manufacturer, model Intercooler are you running?

wow great numbers.

considering your a dyno dynamics.

depending on your X correction factor, you can add an additional 10% on that to match dynojet numbers!!!! :eek:

very nice.

Wow, that looks like a lot of work! I'm curious are the turbos able to drain oil without backing up? With increased air volume, I'm sure that motor wants to breath. Although I'd have to agree with the others.... those turbos are way too restrictive. I don't think the intakes are what's restrictive...you're getting plenty of air, the hp curve tells that.

The torque curve is "somewhat flat" only because it's hitting the ceiling (flow limit)@5600rpm, drops down, then hits again @6700rpm, then drops continuosly from there.

On the dyno accelerating one time won't produce the heat compared to accelerating through the gears. Accelerating from 1st, to 2nd, to 3rd by 4th gear, there's going to be a considerable amount of backed up exhaust heat.

Knowing the exhaust temperatures before and after the turbine housing will help determine, but I think regardless of octane, the exhaust heat will surely become dangerously damaging. The insulating wrap job looks really nice, although those turbos will surely get hot without going into too much boost. Just some friendly suggestions.

Cheers,

Bruce:wink:

BTW- no more Gran Turismo forum here?

Thank you for your comments, i agree turbos are small, But purpose for this car was just daily driven street car, customer dont need that big numbers as it is almost impossible to drive on full throttle with out spinning tires.
We are making now another single turbo NSX for track usage, this is there we are going to get better numbers and torque curve.

Wow, that looks like a lot of work! I'm curious are the turbos able to drain oil without backing up? With increased air volume, I'm sure that motor wants to breath. Although I'd have to agree with the others.... those turbos are way too restrictive. I don't think the intakes are what's restrictive...you're getting plenty of air, the hp curve tells that.

The torque curve is "somewhat flat" only because it's hitting the ceiling (flow limit)@5600rpm, drops down, then hits again @6700rpm, then drops continuosly from there.

On the dyno accelerating one time won't produce the heat compared to accelerating through the gears. Accelerating from 1st, to 2nd, to 3rd by 4th gear, there's going to be a considerable amount of backed up exhaust heat.

Knowing the exhaust temperatures before and after the turbine housing will help determine, but I think regardless of octane, the exhaust heat will surely become dangerously damaging. The insulating wrap job looks really nice, although those turbos will surely get hot without going into too much boost. Just some friendly suggestions.

Cheers,

Bruce:wink:

BTW- no more Gran Turismo forum here?

Crank - yes, special order to Crower. btw if anyone need more strokers let me know, i have several in stock in USA!

Please PM me, I am interested in getting a set of stroker kit.

Last edited:
Back