• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Type R/S2000/NSX BRIDGEWATER ACURA MEET July 14th!!!

Its official, Bridgewater Acura is proud to present our 2nd annual Type R/S2000/NSX gathering. With any amount of luck, I can throw another one in October/November. Feel free to PM or throw out some suggestions as event coordinating isn't my specialty. ANYONE is welcome to attend but reserved parking will be dedicated to the specified models.

NSX'S
Integra Type R's
S2000's
Civic Type R's

Sunday July 14th, 9:00am-12:00
@ Bridgewater Acura
1231 US-22, Bridgewater NJ, 08807

No need to register to go. I'll supply the cold brew and donuts.

Looking forward to seeing everyone again,
Michael

IMG_9979.JPG

Last edited:
Its official, Bridgewater Acura is proud to present our 2nd annual Type R/S2000/NSX gathering. With any amount of luck, I can thrown another one in October/November. Feel free to PM or throw out some suggestions as event coordinating isn't my specialty. ANYONE is welcome to attend but reserved parking will be dedicated to the specified models.

NSX'S
Integra Type R's
S2000's
Civic Type R's

Sunday July 14th, 9:00am-12:00
@ Bridgewater Acura
1231 US-22, Bridgewater NJ, 08807

No need to register to go. I'll supply the cold brew and donuts.

Looking forward to seeing everyone again,
Michael

View attachment 159645
Michael, I'm putting you in charge of making sure that every NSX that shows up at your event, is a member of the NSXCA and joins us the next couple of days, up at Watkins Glen, for Kid's Day, that means you too!!!!

Will we be able to test drive the Civic Type R's?... ;>)

Michael, I'm putting you in charge of making sure that every NSX that shows up at your event, is a member of the NSXCA and joins us the next couple of days, up at Watkins Glen, for Kid's Day, that means you too!!!!

Come on Michael, I'm calling you out!! You're responsible for getting everyone that shows in a NSX enrolled in NSXCA and getting them to Kid's Day!!! Acknowledge your responsibility!!!!

Come on Michael, I'm calling you out!! You're responsible for getting everyone that shows in a NSX enrolled in NSXCA and getting them to Kid's Day!!! Acknowledge your responsibility!!!!

It's been so long, I dont even think MY dues are current. Can't I just paypal some money and it's magically done. I don't think I even have my log in for the NSXCA website but YES Roger I will spread the word.

It's been so long, I dont even think MY dues are current. Can't I just paypal some money and it's magically done. I don't think I even have my log in for the NSXCA website but YES Roger I will spread the word.

More then spread the word, make it mandatory!!!

Woot! Can't wait.

If I'm not in Asia I'll make this event for sure. Just found out last week I'll be missing NSXPO due to a Europe trip... :mad: ARGH

Sam

This is the day before Kid's Day - I'll be on my way to the track so I won't be able to make it :frown:

[MENTION=9496]The Kid[/MENTION] I think you need to bring your yellow 996 to this meet.

[MENTION=9496]The Kid[/MENTION] I think you need to bring your yellow 996 to this meet.

I'm thinking of bringing my 08 S2000, I'm so in love with it.

Less than 2 weeks away! Special guest Honda Pro Jason will be attending too

haha I've seen his vids on line...he is a real Honda nut....his civic proves that...

Back