• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Suspension Type S springs - Free

**SOLD**

I had purchased these a very long time ago from a forum member. I had put these up for sale almost 10 years ago :), was going through shit and could not follow through on the responses: sorry about that. The last time I put them up for sale, some folk wanted to know how I knew them to be genuine: I actually don't. I had no reason not to trust the forum member I got them from (I vaguely remember it to be tank, likely from socal) who seemed to be a generally awesome guy.

I need to make space in my storage and want to see if someone can use these. Would break my heart to put them in the recycle bin. I am currently on KW V3s (great ride but blessed things are all leaking after 30k miles. Need to get them replaced under warranty if the vendor is still around) and have no desire to go back to anything else.

Each comes with their inner accordion sleeve and a rubber boot.

If you can drive to Mountain View, CA: free pick up; else pay for shipping.

DSC_2787.jpg
DSC_2783.jpg
DSC_2791.jpg
DSC_2792.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry about that. Not sure what I was doing with the photos, must have had mixed up one from each set. I went out and put them all side by side and they are two sets. The two sets are of different length though! I am not sure but remember my original OEM springs to be of the same length, so yes, somewhat confusing! In any case, thats what I got in the box: I will take another photo of everything side by side and clear out the misleading ones.

The zanardi suspension part#s are listed in a post on prime(http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showt...pension-part-s?p=500268&viewfull=1#post500268). When I look those up (Front struts complete 51601-SL0-J02 RT, 51602-SL0-J02 LT & Rear struts complete 52610-SL0-J01 X 2), I could not get a sense for the length of those units. However, on the parts pages, I can count roughly 6 rings in the front springs and 8 rings in the rear which matches what I have). Please confirm for yourself and wait till you see the corrected photos.

I remember my zanardi springs having all those colored dots...

If my memory serves, both stock and Z springs have the 3 dots.

I *think* that the ones with the brown dots (on top as pictured, would be bottom as installed) are Z. My Z springs have the same brown dots.

If there is an extra set of standard ones in there too (white dots), please hit me up.

Last edited:
If my memory serves, both stock and Z springs have the 3 dots.

I *think* that the ones with the brown dots (on top as pictured, would be bottom as installed) are Z. My Z springs have the same brown dots.

If there is an extra set of standard ones in there too (white dots), please hit me up.

I should have the original stock springs as well. Will confirm tomorrow and PM you.

Back