• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Tyson's Corner, VA Car-B-Que Event - Saturday, May 19th @ 12:30pm

What's better than cool cars, hot BBQ, and great fellowship? Come on out for lunch on Saturday, May 19th at 12:30pm to enjoy some great cars while you feast on Red Hot & Blue's famous BBQ for $10/person.

Each meal will consist of either a pulled pork or pulled chicken sandwich, a side, a cookie and a drink. You will need to pay your $10 directly to Red, Hot & Blue at the food truck.

The event is located on the Upper Level Parking deck of McLean Bible Church. No reservations are required.

Event location: 8925 Leesburg Pike, Vienna, VA 22182

Hope to see you all there,
Court

Court - Weather permitting, im going to try and make this with one of the kids in tow. Will be good to catch up! :smile:

If anyone else is nearby and thinking of going let me know so we try to meet up.

Court - Weather permitting, im going to try and make this with one of the kids in tow. Will be good to catch up! :smile:

If anyone else is nearby and thinking of going let me know so we try to meet up.

Hey Paul,

Looking forward to seeing the Imola out at the meet. I'll be in touch as we get closer to the 19th. If you know of any others that you want to bring out just spread the word.

Court

Unfortunately I am locked in to some goofy jumbo yard sale thingy with my wife that day. Sounds like a great time though (better than yard sales :( )

Unfortunately I am locked in to some goofy jumbo yard sale thingy with my wife that day. Sounds like a great time though (better than yard sales :( )

Just in case you change your mind, there's no real schedule to this event other than the 12:30 start, so even if you want to swing by for 30 minutes or so its totally flexible. Tell the wife your going to pick up lunch and you can bring some BBQ home :smile:

Man, I hope your wife does not read Prime. I can see you spending a lot more time with her and a lot less with the car if she does! :rolleyes:

I may also make a showing. My car is good except for the sub-woofer amp being out for repairs.

AutoMotO Solutions / grybrd - I look forward to seeing you both out at the meet. If you can show up around 12 to 12:30 that would be great, see you then!

Court

I'll be there too in my dirty M3. I have a shaved skull and will be carrying around a camera taking pics for rightfootdown.com -- say hi if you see me.

The Car-B-Que Event is ON!!!

The weather is beautiful for today's event, arrival time is 12-12:30pm. Hope to see everyone out at the meet!

Court

Back