• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

UFC 77 'Hostile Territory' tomorrow

I absolutley HATE Rashad Evans (and I don't say that very often). I went to UFN3 (I don't remember who he was fighting) and he was fighting, he had a posse of like 10 guys with him, all of them VERY disrespectful to the crowd, and the other fighters. All of them VERY cocky too, to include Rashad.

It really is kind of a slap in the face to the fans to have this as a main event on this card though. It is basically Zuffa trying to prove that their TUF fighters are the real deal. Unless this card changes drastically, or just gets a decent undercard fight, I won't be ordering this one for the first time in 14 years :eek: !!! What a joke...

Having said that, I think Bisping is going to get pounded. Not saying I don't think Bisping is a good fighter, he's just not a proven fighter like Rashad, and has not had any 'Real' competition in the octagon yet. Bisping has not earned the right, or shown the skill to be in the main event on any UFC PPV card. Nobody I know is excited to see this fight, and everybody I know thinks this main event is a laughable. :rolleyes:

Hate is a strong word! Strangely i get the same feeling from bisping as you do with rashad. So hard to see people for what they really are when you only hear*see stuff from across the pond. Same with sam greco (k1 fighter pride), at one of my full contact kyokushin tournaments my late grandmother came to watch me fight and he was disrespectful to her as he walked past, disliked him ever since. But that was a long time ago, so benefits of the doubt. The fight game is so full of testosterone, usually the crowd more so. :smile:

Back