• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Umbrella Auto Design VRH lift system * New stealth power unit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Everyone, I have been working on a new hidden method of mounting the power unit for the VRH lift system.

For those unfamiliar with the kit we offer please see these links:

http://www.umbrellaautodesign.com/c...ide_height_suspension_kit_patent_pending.html

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=89374&highlight=umbrella+auto+design+VRH

I have developed an under car split bracket that allows the compressor/air reservoir and all valves to be mounted in unused space behind the rear wheels. your trunk can now remain open while still utilizing the kit.

The new power unit system utilizes laser cut brackets that attach at factory bolt holes already present on your nsx, the installation is plug and play.

Currently the system is only available as an option for a front only kit, however I am currently in development of solution for the 4 wheel kits as well.

This new power unit is available as a retrofit for earlier owners of the VRH system who prefer to keep the trunk space open, and the lift system is compatible with all makes of coilovers.

All components used are rated for exposure to the elements

Stealth mounting kit includes:

Left and Right laser cut brackets
Viar compressor
New compact air reservoir
Electromagnetic valves
New designed control wire harness
Under car wire grommets and directors
Heat shielding and tubing pre cut
Adhesive heat shielding
Compressor intake relocation kit

Complete kits are in stock now for shipment with no waiting

Umbrella VRH front only kit with standard trunk mounting $2000

Umbrella VRH front only kit with new stealth power unit $2300

Umbrella VRH 4 wheel kit with standard trunk mounting $3000

Pics are attached, also feel free to call or email with any additional questions.

Thanks for looking

Ravi

34012_132402190113084_1000002991180.jpg

34012_132402216779748_1000002991180.jpg

34012_132402226779747_1000002991180.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Umbrella Auto Design VRH lift system **NEW STEALTH POWER UNIT**

I just had the first one installed on my car, and couldn't be happier. I wanted to keep my trunk space, and this was the perfect solution. No more worries about scraping the front lip on steep driveways.:smile:

Thanks again Ravi for the excellent service.:biggrin:

Re: Umbrella Auto Design VRH lift system **NEW STEALTH POWER UNIT**

I just had the first one installed on my car, and couldn't be happier. I wanted to keep my trunk space, and this was the perfect solution. No more worries about scraping the front lip on steep driveways.:smile:

Thanks again Ravi for the excellent service.:biggrin:

Hi Brian, glad you like the kit.

Thanks

Ravi

That's pretty cool. Do you know the weight of the system? And another question is:

Do you get more clearance up front with the 4 wheel kit or is that unaffected? Does the 4 wheel kit just provide more clearance mid/rear?

That's pretty cool. Do you know the weight of the system? And another question is:

Do you get more clearance up front with the 4 wheel kit or is that unaffected? Does the 4 wheel kit just provide more clearance mid/rear?

Contact me directly for a detailed explanation of the kit

Thanks

Ravi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back