• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Unbelievable

Just wanted to thank the whole community for all your help. The service provided by this site and its members is truly unbelievable. Special thanks to Dave Hardy for test driving a car for me in Atlanta. And to those of you who gave advide on timing belt and water pump pricing. And clutch pricing. And recommended service intervals... and etc.

I'm still looking for a decent driver for under $30K. Is this reasonable to expect, or is it a "holy grail" I should give up on?

Regards,

Scott

colorlaser said:
Just wanted to thank the whole community for all your help. The service provided by this site and its members is truly unbelievable. Special thanks to Dave Hardy for test driving a car for me in Atlanta. And to those of you who gave advide on timing belt and water pump pricing. And clutch pricing. And recommended service intervals... and etc.

I'm still looking for a decent driver for under $30K. Is this reasonable to expect, or is it a "holy grail" I should give up on?

Regards,

Scott

So I guess you passed?

Back