• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Under hood fuse box label missing

Hello,
Im' looking for a missing fuse box label for the fuse cover that sits on the L/F side of the spare tire on a 91"NSX. I'm having a hard time finding the part # for this label or know of anyone selling one or the lid with label.
Thank you,
J.Morrison

AA56F726-DBCE-4402-876C-CF14A5782497_1_201_a.jpeg

I suspect that the label is not available separately from the cover. Honda moved relay and fuse functions around during the production run. Unless you can find new old stock I suspect that any 'new' replacement covers will come naked since the year specific covers are NLA and they now just list one part number for 1991 - 2005.

If you want a cover with the fuse map I suspect that you will have to source one from a salvage vehicle. Make sure that it is a year correct vehicle because I don't know when Honda stared reallocating the functions.

Thank you Old Guy for the reply! This car I’m trying to solve this was the 892nd car off the production line in 91’. I agree I think the only way I may be able to find this is from a salvaged unit. As for working at Honda/Acura For several years and knowing Honda’s thinking the cover probably came with the label already attached to it as I don’t think you can get just a separate label. I will keep investigating.

Last edited:
Wow! Thank you so much for the information as well as for the parts listing and the Japanese parts come company!
it so helpful!

Wow! Thank you so much for the information as well as for the parts listing and the Japanese parts come company!
it so helpful!

Be careful. Amayama only stocks parts for RHD cars. Probably > 95% of the parts on the NSX are common to LHD and RHD which makes them an excellent source for parts. However, this is one of those cases where the LHD and RHD cars may have different parts. You would need to dig up the photos of the front compartment for an RHD car; but, I think that relay / fuse box fits on the left inner fender wall on an RHD car, not the right inner fender wall. That means the lid for the box may or may not work for an LHD car. Also, the text on the lid may not be in English.

Back