• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Unofficial VOLK RACING/RAYS ENGINEERING wheel thread * Please post your PICS here

Re: Unofficial VOLK RACING/RAYS ENGINEERING wheel thread **Please post your PICS here

rims i copped from synth. haha. photoshopped by tom.

2yufwpl.jpg

Re: Unofficial VOLK RACING/RAYS ENGINEERING wheel thread **Please post your PICS here

^^^I love that wheel, and it looks very good on black

How do you know this, without test fitting?

Because lipless wheels such as Advan F7, SSR GT7, and a few others in NSX fitments such as 17x8 et40 are all shallow and are high pad wheels. I used Stoptech and have played with so many sets of wheels. The Volk LE37T 18x7.5 et30 is not a lipless wheel but it clears the Stoptech. Your TE37 of the same size apparently was made a little deeper than the LE37T.
From what the pics show, the 8 inch G7 with et 40mm will definitely clear. But the bigger question is if they even come in the NSX fitments.
Steve

The search feature is your friend....hint....pull up his s/n he has many pics posted. Quite a few cool threads to read as well.

I love this wheel. It has a nice lip in the rear. It would be perfect (for me) if the spoke tapers a little bit as it gets near the edge of the wheel.

rims i copped from synth. haha. photoshopped by tom.

2yufwpl.jpg

I want to revive this thread! I've had a lot of wheels, these are my first set of volks.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 662
I bought a set of the Volk ZE40 Time Attack IIs from Evasive in late 2020 since they were on sale. I'm really happy with the look, and I'm liking the Falken RT660s, too!

F: 17x7.5" +42, 215/40R17
R: 18x9.5" +44, 255/35R18

Old School CV Pros!

Attachments

• received_384469583777889(1).jpeg
    received_384469583777889(1).jpeg
    300 KB · Views: 26
Do u have any rubbin issues in the front?
just had tires replaced because they were 8 years old and one cracked because of age. Looking over the front tires there was zero rubbing and i need to do full lock at times to get out of parking spots or driveways. my new tires are the same specs as old ones

Back