• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Updates on 2021 builds

Hey Mark - welcome to the forum. I am sure our resident experts will chime in but I was told the build time is about 4 months. I ordered MY 21 in March and got July build. I would think you would still get 2021 if you order this week but I think by the end of May'ish, you may be pushed into 2022.

Looking to put in a order this week-was told 90 day build time do you guys think that time line is correct? Also with the build this close to the 22 model year if i order now will I still get a 2021?

Thanks Mark

I responded to your other post, but to this question, the 2021 model year is still being sold by Acura. We expect them to release the 2022 model around Oct/Nov, so until then, you can only order the 2021- even if it will be delivered in 2022.

Looking to put in a order this week-was told 90 day build time do you guys think that time line is correct? Also with the build this close to the 22 model year if i order now will I still get a 2021?

Thanks Mark
I placed an order in mid-January, build date is end of May.

Checked and they said order books are closed for 2021. :eek:

Last edited:
I placed an order in mid-January, build date is end of May.

Checked and they said order books are closed for 2021. :eek:

Weird- re-tooling for the 2022? Or maybe the chip shortage? What are they going to do for customers from May to Oct?

Back