• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

uploading pictures?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok. i was on the image reducer web site trying to get the sizes right, they give you alot of sizes for pics and you have to match them up. if not the server will keep saying the pic is to large. thanks.

NSX-Racer said:
Anderson, this is the NSX Prime website News & Discussion Forum, not the forum to post pics - especially not for non NSX related ones. Please delete your latest posts here. Otherwise I'm sure Prime owner Lud will do it.
Actually NSX-Racer, I think technically he is within the boundaries here - it does say in the subject material list that test-posts are OK - it appears to me he's just practicing re-sizing & posting techniques. Of course, it might be a nice general courtesy to delete them if they have no lasting value, but no real harm done I think.

Incidentally, Anderson152 - it's important that when you adjust the size of the pic, that you keep the aspect ratio the same - your pictures look skewed in one plane or the other. (i.e. the horizontal needs to change by the same % as the vertical to keep the picture "normal") Most of these programs have a selectable check box to "preserve aspect ratio - then when you change the new dimension in one plane, the other will automatically adjust.

Attachments

• testimages.JPG
    testimages.JPG
    44.3 KB · Views: 158
D'Ecosse said:
Actually NSX-Racer it appears to me he's just practicing re-sizing & posting techniques.
It appears to me that this anderson troll has not only problems with picture sizes but also with posting rules and good behaviour (as seen in other threads) and was therefor suspended. So I will delete my former posts here if it's till possible - Lud may even delete this whole thread.

You aren't skewing the photos evenly. That is why they looked stretched out and unbalanced. The easiest way to resize photos without having to download a program like Infran View is to:

1) Open the photo in paint
2) Click "Image"
3) Select "Stretch/Skew"
3) Change the percentage of the vertical and horizontal. Keep it the same number though. If you want to make the photo 1/2 the size of its original format then you would change it to vertical: 50% and the horizontal: 50%

Let me know if you need any more help. :wink:

Dear lady, if you may not have seen my previous post and the sign "suspended" below andersons user name: This troll has been suspended from Prime so he can't post here anymore. Therefor there's no need to explain him how to post pictures here - he won't be able anyhow which I highly appreciate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back