• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

uploading pictures?

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks guys for your help but i went to the photo gallery and clicked on the upload photos bar ,then i chose two pics to be uploaded and i waited and nothing happened! please guide me step by step please?

after 1 and half years I finally figured out how to change my Avitar

anderson152 said:
thanks guys for your help but i went to the photo gallery and clicked on the upload photos bar ,then i chose two pics to be uploaded and i waited and nothing happened! please guide me step by step please?

Did you click the "upload/submit" button at the bottom to start the upload process after you selected the photos?

almost three months i been on this lovely site getting all my questions answered. thanks guys! but 1 still remains!!!! can some body please please,step by step, show me how to:

1: schrink pic sizes? my sony cybershot takes digital pics that are to large to posts or send! then i may be able to upload them here.

2: add those little faces down below in my posts?? not on the title part but in the message part like now !!!

anderson152 said:
can some body please please,step by step, show me how to:

1: schrink pic sizes? my sony cybershot takes digital pics that are to large to posts or send! then i may be able to upload them here.
The only way I know how to do it is to use a software program. As I've posted in the past, if you're looking for a good, inexpensive image manipulation software program, I would like to recommend Photoshop Elements, which I purchased on RSO 34's recommendation here. This is not the full-blown Photoshop, but a simpler, less expensive version from the same folks. You can buy it new at Sam's Club for around $50, or you can get older versions on eBay for as little as $10-20.

anderson152 said:
2: add those little faces down below in my posts?? not on the title part but in the message part like now !!!
When you are typing your post, you will see a box of "smilies" to the right of the box where you type your post. While you are typing, you can click on any of the smilies and it will put the code - usually starting with a colon : into your post that will display the smilie face when your post has been completed. Try it. ;)

Some people also use smilies that don't appear there, by using the

Maybe someone could remove the part of the picture posted with the young man flipping the bird twice. I can't stand when clowns have to post things like this on legit sites. No call for it and I find it offensive. Acura NSX pilot if this is your posting you need to take that stuff to a site that finds those kinds of pictures OK. As an aside that seems to be a nice clean NSX and the other guy is fine.

Cairo94507 said:
Maybe someone could remove the part of the picture posted with the young man flipping the bird twice. I can't stand when clowns have to post things like this on legit sites. No call for it and I find it offensive. Acura NSX pilot if this is your posting you need to take that stuff to a site that finds those kinds of pictures OK. As an aside that seems to be a nice clean NSX and the other guy is fine.

Not my pics and I did not even look at the photo I just resized it and posted it. My fault for not taking a closer look, my apoligize.

you resized my last few. thanks im just trying to do it by myself.

Attachments

• nsx on 12th st(2).JPG
    nsx on 12th st(2).JPG
    47.7 KB · Views: 176
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back