• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Upstate caravan to Bridgewater

Another caravan is forming for the run to Bridgewater Acura's event on 4/17. Presently we are 4 NSXs strong, and will be leaving the Millbrook/Pleasant Valley, NY area around 8:00ish. Please respond to with any input as far as time, meeting place, etc. Thanks.
Jesse

Perhaps we could meet at the intersection of the Taconic State Parkway and Rt 44, but you guys may have a better suggestion.

im in, one of the 4 sounds like a fun time. See ya then, btw 44 and the parkway is perfect, like 15min from my house... anywhere within the area isnt a problem either.
Chris

Ok, also 1 off 4. If anyone of you guys, Joe, Jesse, Chris wan't to eat breakfast before we go we could meet right in town at the diner. let me know..

hey all... is it going to be alright that we get there after 9am>? I just was looking at the bridgewater acura day post and it says to be to the dealership promptly by 9am?? Will be be alright if we get there after??

Chris

nsxot1c said:
hey all... is it going to be alright that we get there after 9am>? I just was looking at the bridgewater acura day post and it says to be to the dealership promptly by 9am?? Will be be alright if we get there after??

Chris

Not a problem getting there after. Just make sure you are there before we take off on the group drive.

My understanding is that from 9-12 is hang out and bs with everyone before we eat and then go for our drive. Is this correct? I think our caravan is planning on getting to Bridgewater between 10-11am. There is no way my wife is getting up early enough for us to get down there at 9, and if by some chance she does, none of you will want to be around her.
Jesse

foxy-abby said:
There is no way my wife is getting up early enough for us to get down there at 9, and if by some chance she does, none of you will want to be around her.

Your's too huh?

haha alright sounds good... right now i'm waiting on acura to see how my car makes out... it was running terrible (02 and misfire code) and i got an extended warranty offer in the mail for both the problems so its at the stealer now... From what they told me i'll have it back well before sunday... but if not its gonna be a bummer... If i miss another event thats close to home im gonna go crazyyyy!
:frown:

Ok guys, last call. Right now we have Joe, Harry, Chris and myself meeting at the gas station just east of the junction of the Taconic State and Rt 44 (the gas station is on Rt 44, next to the Ford dealer) at 8:00am Sunday morning. If anyone would like to suggest something different, or if you would like to join us, now is the time to reply. Enjoy this beautiful NE weather.

Jesse and Masha Loucks
H: 860 364 9320
C: 860 459 8384

Jesse, looks like we are going alone. Joe is going at 7:00am and looks like Acura did'nt get Chris's car done. So, give me a call on cell. 914 474 0268 and we will figure something out.

sorry again guys... i really hate that I cant come...i've been looking forward to this meet since i first heard about it... so this is a real real real real real bummer....

acura really let me down this past week... not only did they NEVER order my mirror... and let me know 5 days later... but didnt hold good on fixing my car after they had it 4 days and then told me that they dont know what else to do so its in my hands...

nothing like the stealer to wreck a weekend!!

Back