• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

US 02 valance for French spec NSX

I have a French spec NSX and planning to order 02 valance from US. My concern is on the liscence plate area. Will the US 02 rear valance fit mine or what modification would I need to do to fit it on.

5772Shahbandar_3-med.jpg

maybe you need a euro-spec 2002 rear valence so it can accomidate the larger sized liscense plate. :wink:

It won't work without cutting it up. I'd wait until you can get the correct one and it isn't the US model.

EK4 hatchback said:
This is the part number for European 2002 Lower Valence is 71511-SL0-G00ZZ. Good luck!!

....and there you have it. :D

Thanks EK4. My problem now is how and where do I order the European one.

EK4 hatchback said:
This is the part number for European 2002 Lower Valence is 71511-SL0-G00ZZ. Good luck!!

Jin1976 said:

No problem. I don't know where you can source it but i can source it locally even those the 2002+ NSX is never imported into HK. Try you part source first. Good luck!

how good does your blue car look from the back...fat and fabulous :biggrin: ..wide body fan ..good luck with valence

My friend bought it and recently put it on his red NSX. I'll try to post it next time.

Veleno said:
Hey Jin,

What did you do with your wide body kit since removal?

Jin1976 said:
Ever thaught of your local Honda dealer?

Our Honda dealer only deals with Japanese NSX. Ours was ordered privately.

Wiqaas brother will try to help us find the valance in Australia as I've seen they have wide liscence plate area too on their NSXs.

RacingHeart said:
Ever thaught of your local Honda dealer?

Jin1976 said:
Our Honda dealer only deals with Japanese NSX. Ours was ordered privately.

Wiqaas brother will try to help us find the valance in Australia as I've seen they have wide liscence plate area too on their NSXs.

For your reference i got a quote half year ago and it was $620USD. Good luck!

Back