• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Powertrain *USED* RPS Pro Kit Street Clutch

Forgot I had these since I switched out my clutch. It's a used RPS Pro Kit Street Clutch with Aluminum Flywheel. Should be for all years. Used for about 5k miles. Comes with everything needed: Clutch cover, disc, and flywheel. Will also come with used flywheel bolts, alignment tool, pilot and throwout bearing. Pedal feel is definitely stiffer than stock. Brand new is $2000.
I'm asking $800 shipped or best offer.

View attachment 167439

View attachment 167660

View attachment 167659

Last edited:
You should sell it for $175 shipped, which is exactly how much I sold it to you for at the very end of of April this year.

I listed it to the community at a big discount mainly just to help out anyone who was in need of a clutch but didn't have a big budget. Could I have gotten a lot more for it, sure, but I was giving back and trying to do something nice for the NSX community. I wouldn't have sold it to you, if I knew you were just going to turn around and sell again 6 months later for $800. You are even using the same box and packaging I sent it to you in....

http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php/213516-Used-RPS-clutch-cheap

Ill buy it for $200 bucks

Ill Buy It for $200. It dire straits for a clutch and my engine ate all my money. A NSX Prime member asking for help.
You should sell it for $175 shipped, which is exactly how much I sold it to you for at the very end of of April this year.

I listed it to the community at a big discount mainly just to help out anyone who was in need of a clutch but didn't have a big budget. Could I have gotten a lot more for it, sure, but I was giving back and trying to do something nice for the NSX community. I wouldn't have sold it to you, if I knew you were just going to turn around and sell again 6 months later for $800. You are even using the same box and packaging I sent it to you in....

http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php/213516-Used-RPS-clutch-cheap

Back