• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Used set of Gunmetal Advan Model 5 in 17x8 +38 and 18x9 +20

Hi I'm offering a set of Advan Model 5 in 17x8 +38 and 18x9+20 for sale at a price of $2,500 shipped or $2,200 shipped with no tires mounted. Wheels are used and sold as is. I have since upgraded to a custom BC Forged wheel with the same look as these, so there is no need to have two wheels that look the same. Currently each wheel has a slightly used set of Dunlop Direzza ZII Star Specs on them, sizes 235/40R17 in the front and 275/35R18 in the rear. Tires still have a bunch of tread life left. I believe you'll need to have a wide fender (Downforce 8mm+) and no fender liner to use this tire setup. You could change out the front tires to a 215mm wide front tire and then it works just fine with oem front fender. You can see from pictures on the back side of wheel there is some paint that got rubbed off. I'm assuming by the guys who installed the tires on the wheels. Also one of the wheels looks like a wheel weight fell off. You probably want to re-balance that one if you want. I've tried to attach as many pictures so condition of wheel should be obvious to who is looking at it.

I purchased these from RYU back in 2015 as you can see from the thread below. They do fit the NSX body perfectly.

http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showt...S-Model-5-(Yokohama)-in-17-18-perfect-offsets

~~~~ SOLD!!!!! ~~~~~

Attachments

• 20180710_110914.jpg
    20180710_110914.jpg
    200.1 KB · Views: 1,098
Last edited:
Bump with new price $2,600 shipped or if you want the wheels but no tires then I'll do it $2,300 shipped.

Bump with new price of $2,500 shipped for wheel and tire combo or $2,200 shipped for just the wheels and no tires.

[MENTION=35150]vino[/MENTION] I dont want to put my phone number up online and since you are new I cant PM you so if you are interested just email me at [email protected].

Thanks.

Wheels have been SOLD!!!

~~Moderator please lock thread~~

Last edited:
Back