• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Users guide/manual

Hi, I am completely new with my red -92 Honda NSX, living in Stockholm, Sweden.
As there only where a few NSX´s sold new in my country me car, like most of the cars in Sweden today, is imported(several from US). My came from Germany and the Users manual also is in German. Sorry, but the German language is not my bag.
Does anyone know where I can download an English users manual? Or is there any chance to get an original printed users manual from Honda-Japan, maybe even in Swedish? Does anyone have a contact person at Honda cars?

Thanks NSX167,
I got the first intro page from the manual, how do I get the rest?

And sorry, it´s not the car from the movie. And I´m not driving like that:smile:

I'm also looking at NA2 owner manual, anybody have electronic copy?

Thanks NSX167,

And sorry, it´s not the car from the movie. And I´m not driving like that:smile:

:smile: I like that Stockholm syndrome driving style, and he is a good driver.

Attachments

• click here.jpg
    click here.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 91
Thanks NSX167,

Just punch the right arrow to progress through the pages..

I had the same problem in Belgium, my NSX had a manual in German, I wrote a Honda importer in Belgium (Honda Belgium) for a French manual and 1 week after I received the manual in my mailbox for free, maybe it will be possible in Sweden???:smile:

Guess what, I called my local Honda-dealer and asked him if it was possible to order a Users guide in Swedish for my -92 NSX. And he told me that there was 2 in stock, the last 2 they had (forever). So I asked him to order one for me, the other one he should order for himself. He told me that nobody asked for those manuals anymore and he was surprised that there was any left. More surprising that nobody else never asked for one?
So I hopefully get my manual.

Back