• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Utah owners? Large cruise/tour June 19th, 2010

Hey guys, I usually host some cruises throughout the year. The first cruise/tour will be held this upcoming June 19th starting at Sugarhouse park at noon.

We will be heading towards Park City where we will have lunch. Then we will be departing westbound on I-80, where we will bare right towards Heber city. There is an option of going into that germantown/swiss town area and having lunch, or sight seeing there as well. If not, we will continue towards provo canyon, where we will make a stop at Deer Creek reservour(sp?) There is plenty of parking for us cars to take pictures, soak in the sun, heck even fishing.

Leaving Deer Creek, we will head westbound down towards Provo Canyon where we can make our final stop in the canyon park area, where there is an option to drive to the top of Squaw Peak, which has one of the most breathtaking views. Others who live towards the north fron Salt Lake, to Ogden will be stoping in American Fork to have dinner at In and Out, as well as catching a movie at the nearby Cinema.

Needless to say it will be a very eventful Saturday. There will be several cars from all makes, models, genres. Many Evo's, Supras, Corvettes, STI's, a few GTR's will join. I will be in my NSX or supra. So hey if you dont have anything going on that day, feel free to join us.

Safety is my main concern. I don't want people getting out of line. But when hosting these car events, there is always someone who likes to flex their muscles, so the drivers will be responsible for any foul play on their behalf. I will be keeping an eye on my V1. Anyhow as I was saying, anyone is more than welcome to come. If you don't want to bring your NSX, bring your DD i you like we don't care.

Back