• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

VA has so many choices for custom plates

Probably to cater to all the out-of-state folks, VA apparently has an amazing array of custom plates. I opted for Georgia Tech plates :cool:

J5iPW.jpg

My undergrad alma mater frame still fits, and coincidentally for my combination of month and year of registration, I get some level of color matching hahaha

Hmm... the screw covers look noticeably crooked though. Never noticed that before until I'm trying to post this pic :confused:

Very cool. Most states only offer alumni plates for colleges located within the same state. My state offers plates for 20 colleges, of which 19 are in-state.

To see 56 different choices offered in my state, click here. Some are shown as a series, so for example, there is only one plate on that page representing the "collegiate series" (20 plates), the "pan hellenic series" (7 plates), and the "military series" (30 plates). You have to click on it to see the entire series. So the number of different choices available here is actually 110. And that doesn't count special event plates.

Virginia's DMV website says you have over 200 types available, so you have us beat by far.

Last edited:
Back