• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

VALENCIA Starbuck's Meet 5/9/07

Santa Clarita Valley friends welcome all local and non local enthusiasts to join us. Coffee, shop-talk, friends, chill environment. Come and join us! All are welcome.

You will see NSXs, S2000s, Scions, Civics, Nissans - the occasional Ferrari, Porsche, street legal open-wheel racer - and more.

Wednesday 5/9/07 @ 8:30pm

At Starbuck's
24201 Valencia Blvd Ste 1101
Valencia, CA 91355

Located at the corner of McBean Parkway & Valencia Blvd, next to "The Corner Bakery";. If you are at the intersection of Valencia Blvd and McBean Parkway, you want the south-east corner of the intersection.

Ps. The meet is scheduled every other Wednesday.

Santa Clarita Valley friends welcome all local and non local enthusiasts to join us. Coffee, shop-talk, friends, chill environment. Come and join us! All are welcome.

You will see NSXs, S2000s, Scions, Civics, Nissans - the occasional Ferrari, Porsche, street legal open-wheel racer - and more.

Wednesday 5/9/07 @ 8:30pm

At Starbuck's
24201 Valencia Blvd Ste 1101
Valencia, CA 91355

Located at the corner of McBean Parkway & Valencia Blvd, next to "The Corner Bakery";. If you are at the intersection of Valencia Blvd and McBean Parkway, you want the south-east corner of the intersection.

Ps. The meet is scheduled every other Wednesday.

i'll try to meet you guys after work..

sorry. had to do a clutch job. :frown:

couldn't make it.

catch the next one.

val001_640.jpg

val002_640.jpg

val003_640.jpg

val004_640.jpg

val005_640.jpg

val006_640.jpg

val007_640.jpg

val008_640.jpg

Good seeing everyone again. Nice to meet you Art and Gil. :cool:

Good times :smile:

Good seeing everyone again. Nice to meet you Art and Gil. :cool:

pleasure to meet new friends too...btw, nsx1 gave me the contact name for the steering wheel and hub..i'll definitely get one too...will sent PM today to set me up...

Back