• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Valencia Starbucks Meet - Wednesday, 4/1/2009

After a Winter hiatus, the Valencia Starbucks meet is back.

Valencia Starbucks has a reputation as being one of SoCal's coolest meets. Come out and see why.

For all you local motorheads, and of course, our extended neighbors.

Santa Clarita's premier NSX/S2k import meet will take place. If you want to witness a nice gathering of Soichiro's finest... along with cool peeps, coffee, and conversation, come down and visit!

When? Wednesday, 4/1/2009, 8:30pm

Where? Starbucks
24201 Valencia Blvd Ste 1101
Valencia, CA 91355

*If you're at McBean Pkwy and Valencia Blvd, we're in the south-east corner of the intersection.

Also, if you would please clean up after yourselves (coffee cups, napkins, etc...) that would be most appreciative

I may just have to drive up my new-to-me, '05 Long Beach Blue Pearl NSX. :biggrin: I had the clear bra put on on Saturday so it's street ready.

I never really expected to show up at this meet in my own NSX. Who will play Nickelback on their stereo? I understand now, why you NSX guys thought my '05 S2000 put out decent sound. The NSX really doesn't shine in that department, does it? That may need to be upgraded.

Last edited:
What a great first meet for my new hottie NSX. It was definitely worth the 90-mile each way drive. Glad to see my mileage was almost 25 mpg instead of the 15 mpg I've been getting around OC and it's endless red lights. I don't remember names, darn it, but you NSX owners are so nice. Always!

Glad you came up and brought your beautiful NSX. The brownies were great and it was a pleasure to meet you.

What a great first meet for my new hottie NSX. It was definitely worth the 90-mile each way drive. Glad to see my mileage was almost 25 mpg instead of the 15 mpg I've been getting around OC and it's endless red lights. I don't remember names, darn it, but you NSX owners are so nice. Always!

Back