• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Valencia Starbuck's

For all you car crazy people!:

Santa Clarita's premier NSX/S2k meet will take place. If you want to witness a nice gathering of Soichiro's finest... along with cool peeps, coffee, and conversation come down and visit!

When? 10/24/07, 8:30pm

Where? Starbucks
24201 Valencia Blvd Ste 1101
Valencia, CA 91355

Located at the corner of McBean Parkway & Valencia Blvd, next to "The Corner Bakery". If you are at the intersection of Valencia Blvd and McBean Parkway, you want the south-east corner of the intersection.

SEE YA THERE!

BTW, Patty (Kyras), in addition to coffee, I got you for anything else you want at Starbuck's

Last edited:
How is everyone doing with the fires up here? Gene, Steve, Carl, Art and the rest of the gang. I thought they were going to get me to evac my area. So far so good.

How is everyone doing with the fires up here? Gene, Steve, Carl, Art and the rest of the gang. I thought they were going to get me to evac my area. So far so good.

My Tenant's haven't called me to say they're homeless :biggrin:

Also, Mark (fallingdown4u) with the Blue '04... the stunt man. He lives near Sand Canyon. Mark, come to the meet tomorrow. We miss you.

hey guys,

wish i could come and share my new ride with you...i'm here in the Philippines right now for a short stay till Nov. 3...i'll join you on the next meet promise...:smile:in fact i'm worried with my house in Castaic...no worries cause my brother is emailing me that everything's okay now...thanks God...so everyone in the area okay...hope so...

Hi Guys! I just wanted to drop by and say thanks for making me feel so welcome last night. I really enjoyed talking with you. Seeing all those beautiful cars really makes me miss mine even more.

Stay cool and I'll holla at you folks the next time I'm in town.

Tony

ah crap.

missed it again.

was out of town :( i'll look forward to the next one.

happy motoring.

Rob :smile:

Back